Chapter 13

Toni
"Come out, guys. We want to see." I came out of the fitting room and the ladies exclaimed at me. "Yes, Toni!" I spun around.

"Y'all like it?"

"Do we like it? Girl, we love it." said Kim. Nicki came out and we all freaked over he dress.

"Oh my god. I love this on you." I exclaimed.

"Thanks, baby."

"I like how y'all dresses low key match." Lisa pointed out. We looked at each other and ourselves before laughing.

"We didn't even plan this." said Nicki. I went and held her waist.

"You look so good, babe."

"Thank you." I pecked her lips and cheek before whispering in her ear.

"I can't wait until you're out of it, though." She giggled.

"Stop talking nasty, you two." Kelly shouted. We pulled apart and laughed.

"Hey, I can talk nasty with my girlfriend if I want to." I said."

"What she say, Nicki?" asked Bey.

"None of y'all business." She grabbed my ass.

"Okay, then. Defend your girl. Respect." I kissed her.

"I think we found our date outfits. Do you agree?" I asked her.

"Definitely."

"Okay. Let's change before Janet comes and sees us."
We went back into our fitting rooms to change. Today we all came to the mall to shop since Janet's been making more money. She wouldn't tell us, but something's been going down with her business that's increased profits. I knew it was illegal because that's her whole career. I'm not complaining though. She comes home safe every night and that's all that matters.

So Nicki and I decided this was a perfect time to get new dresses for our date with Janet tonight. We both agreed on easy access dresses because we're all in the honeymoon phase and since we all have such high sex drives, we thought it a good idea.

When I came out of my fitting room, the rest of the ladies were shopping around. I snuck over and peeked into Nicki's and she was bent over, looking in her purse for something. I felt my pussy throb as I looked at her pussy through her underwear. She stood back up straight and looked in the mirror. She only had on a thong, so it was a beautiful view. I was so fucking turned on. "You're my girlfriend, Toni. You don't have to sneak and look." She turned and looked at me.

I went inside the fitting room and set my things down.
"You're so sexy. I just like looking at you."

"Mmm." She wrapped her arms around my neck as I grabbed her bare ass. I squeezed and smacked it.

"If I could, I would...."

"Go ahead."

"You don't even know what I'm thinking." She pulled away and pulled her thong off. She sat on the bench and spread her legs.

"I think I do." I bit my lip. "Come on, baby." She rubbed her clit. I took my shirt and pants off before kneeling in front of her. I moved her hand, and rubbed across her pussy.

"Mmmm, you're so wet for me."

"Of course." She rubbed my head. I looked at her as I dragged my tongue across her pussy. "Mmmm." She let out a small moan.

"Be quiet, baby. Can't make too much noise." She nodded. I dove in and began eating her out. I heard her breathing becoming uneven as she gripped my hair.