Obanai meets Aurora

Obanai woke up and looked up.
Another day. Another nightmare.
I don't want to do this, he thought to himself.
Why do I have to do this.
A knock came to his door, and his snake jumped up.
"Who is it," he groaned.
"Obanai!" Mitsuri's cheerful voice rang out. There's a new Hashira! Her name is Aurora! Come and meet her!"
He groaned aloud, and then prayed Mitsuri didn't hear him. "I don't like people. I don't want to."
"Please Obanai? I think you'll like her!"
He rolled his eyes. "Fine. I'm coming."
He could hear Mitsuri giggle, and then her feet pattered away.
He looked at his snake, who slithered at him. Obanai sat up slowly. He looked ahead blankly. After a few moments, he finally got the courage to stand up and brave the world. He started walking to the door. His hand rested on his doorknob. He unconsciously thumped his head against the frame.
Ouch, he thought to himself. Why did I do that?
Because you don't like yourself, his inner voice sneered at himself.
Shut up, he thought. He finally twisted the doorknob open. He peeked his head out. He then saw Mitsuri, Nezuko, Inosuke, and Rengoku circled around a female body. They all seemed quite fond of her, whoever it was. He stepped out the door, trying not to draw attendance to himself. But the floor creaked.
Oh no, he thought.
They all stopped talking and looked towards him, then Mitsuri, Nezuko, Inosuke, and Rengoku all parted to reveal the most beautiful being Obanai had ever seen. He was lost for words and stared.
"Uh...." He said.
The girl had long, floor-length blue hair that was green at the tips. A thin but strong frame. Beautiful green eyes. Eyes that were staring into him. Seeing him.
Actually seeing him for him.
A new feeling arose in him.
Is this.....is this what it feels like to be seen and not judged?