Episode 5: Hazards rampage unleashed

Narrator's pov:

At the location when two kings felt a tremendous hazard level that break the field created by black king genjustu, but also the S.O.N.G HQ felt an alarm rise up of danger level that the staff begin to located that source.

Genjuro: status report!- ask looking at the screen with his arm crossed-

Staff 1: a high concentrated hazard level just appear right at fight of two enemies, checking now

Staff2: its hazard level is 4.5 no 4.7?!

Elfnein: look! On screen- says it showing it to Genjuro-

Genjuro: Y/n?! That can't be right check anything strange on him now!

Elfnine: wait i know that form, sento mention it on his journal about form that goes berserk similar to when happen hibiki once in the past...that form is called...Hazard form.

- meanwhile with Y/n-

Y/n(GCZH): ...- looks at them- now then, lets rumble! - put his hands up and ready to fight-

" insert song: vitalization by Nana mizuki"

He rush towards the two and begins to deliver strong japs on them, the red king began to launch a strike but his sword got caught by Y/n and yeeted on the building, then by instinct dodge a surprise attack by black king and kicks him follow up a black fire ball and cast it making it a small explosion then backflip from incoming attack by Yellow queen and about to dodge but a green scythe stop it and was kirika in her symphogear.

Kirika: need some help-death? - she smile -

Y/n(GCZH): kirika? Thanks but i got this under- huh?...ngh - suddenly got a headache for a little while but he shake it off- ugh.

Kirika: you okay?

Y/n(GCZH): yeah, but yeah i could use help actually.

Kirika: yay!