Entry 1 & 2: Recent Rumors + New Teams

----
By the way this story is in Aoba's perspective, so I'll give you a background on the story and who she is. Aoba is a fellow student at Azur Lane High. She's part of the Writers/Publishers Club, which take in the most interesting stories provided to them by either fellow students of the school or otherwise and write about it for all to read. Mostly they do gossip and rumors, but they keep it to a high standard of no bullying or anything like that: since Princeton (the schools principle) will not tolerate this. For example one of the articles she published spoke about the schools cafeteria's secret lunch menu if you line up for the vegan only line. Titled from the Aoba Article: " Are Greens Good? The Secret Sauce." Which she explained in her article that she found out that every 3rd Tuesday of the month the dishes have a special white sauce used for dipping the veggies (which is uncommon for all the other days given basically no sauce at all). This of course got a lot of reads and a lot of ship girls lining up to try that secret sauce. See? No harm done in these rumor/gossip articles done.
----

It was like any other day. The sun was shining. The birds were chirping. You could smell the sweet scent of lovely Sakura Empire peddles falling from the beautiful cherry blossom trees.

However...

All is not well when in High School.

--- entry 1 starts below--

Today was a mess! We just took a big test today, it's supposedly suppose to class us based on how well you did on it. We don't get to choose teams, instead this test does it for you. Princeton thought that there should be a change up (as in previous years we got to choose who we wanted to sortie with and they stuck with us until the end of school) and this new switch up was the outcome. Oh... I hope I get nice and friendly team mates. I don't really care if they're good in battle, I just want a team who's motto is we did our best! No hard feelings! oh I hope they're not competitive..

Anyway... there's a girl I like in this school. She's super pretty but... she doesn't seem to notice me and I'm too afraid to go talk to her. Am I scared of rejection? Obviously. Argh! I better get some sleep... Tomorrow I'll know who my team mates are...

--- end entry---

--- events that took place earlier below---

Aoba woke up late! Argh! Not again!- she thought.

Her alarm that was suppose to wake her up, didn't. Because phone battery died. That's what you get when your on social media all the time.

Aoba rushed downstairs, skipping taking a shower. There was literally no time. Her very light almost neon blue hair was a mess. It was all out of place. Her cat ears ruffled. It was not one of her good days. She had an test today and couldn't be late! Luckily for her she knew her teacher Wichita always shows up to class 10 mins later than when the class is suppose to start.

Aoba practically jumped over the chain wire fence into the school yard. The doors of course were locked. For security reasons, and to deter tardiness.

Aoba used her cat like abilities and climbed up a nearby tree. Jumping from the tree branch through an open window. Just before Wichita walked in class.

" sup class, today's the test. I hope ya studied because I didn't make these questions" Wichita said, passing out SAT papers. They were used to test how smart a person/ship is. Whether that be in combat or in some convoluted ridiculous way. Princeton thought it was a good way to evaluate each ship, despite disregarding other things they have be better at.