Quatorze

Trisha's PoV

We watched her as she sat on her knees with tears looming in her beautiful eyes. No one can comfort her because of the fear that she might lose control with herself. She needs time, she have to let it all out.

"She looks hopeless" I heard Alissy murmur those words as she wiped her cheeks. Oh? She's also crying...

"I pity her" I heard someone said from the back, It's Stacey, one of the University's warriors.

"Don't. You don't have to pity her. Maybe something triggered her past that cause her to be like that. She's strong and powerful, maybe she just can't accept that she's one of us" ani Azrael sa katabing si Stacey.

"Damn this!" sigaw niya na nag echoe sa buong paligid, It's not that loud but it still echoed in our ears. "Why me?! Out of all people, why does it have to be me?! I never wished to be here! I just want to live normally with my mom" humihikbing anas ni Iaxah habang nakatingin sa kawalan. I saw Kalix clenching is fist in my peripheral view, he's stopping himself from walking close to Iaxah, I can feel it.

'Are you concerned?' I asked Kalix through telepathy. He glared at me before closing his eyes to heave a deep sigh, tryna' calm himself.

'I'm just... she might... d-destroy... yeah, she might destroy the University. I'm just w-worried about the University' he answered through telepathy, stammering. I laughed mentally. You're in a big trouble, Prince of Fire. I let out a hearty chuckle as I look at him teasingly. He threw me some deadly glares and sighed, then, he started to walk toward Iaxah who's crying helplessly.

"Stand up" Kalix said in a low and serious voice with full authority. His voice gives us chills na mapapasunod ka talaga sa gusto niya. Iniangat ni Iaxah ang kaniyang tingin sa lalaking nakatayo malapit sa kanya at mapait na ngumiti.

"You can't tell me what I am supposed to do." ani Iaxah sa malamig na boses. Sumama ang mukha ni Kalix at walang ano-ano'y binuhat si Iaxah na ikinasinghap ng lahat na nakakita. "W--What the! Put me down!" pagwawala ni Iaxah but she's too weak to complain.

"Shut up" naiinis na ani Kalix and tighten his grip over Iaxah. He's now lifting her like a sack of rice.

Walang nagawa si Iaxah kundi ang hayaan si Kalix dahil hinang-hina na siya, not physically but I know that emotionally, she's tired.

Nilisan nila ang ceremonial hall while we're left dumbfounded, processing what just happened.

"Where is he taking her?" Si Myles ang unang bumasag sa katahimikan na kanina ko pa pala hawak para pigilab sa akmang paglapit Niya Kay Iaxah.

Magkapanabay kaming kumibit-balikat ni Azrael.

' I guess he's taking her somewhere where she could let her heart out until she feel better'

Kalix's PoV

I brought her to the Alphas Dorm nang maramdamang lumalim ang kanyang paghinga habang buhat-buhat ko siya kanina nang makalabas kami sa ceremonial hall.

Maingat ko siyang inihiga sa sofa Saka ako nag-inat at minasahe ang parte kong hinampas Niya kanina. Damn her, she looked like a weakling pero ang lakas Niya. She's stronger than I thought.

Nagpakawala ako ng Isang malalim ba buntong hininga at tumungo sa kusina upang uminom ng tubig nang may maalala.