Vingt-trois

Razer's PoV

"The princess is here..."

We stood in the middle of the silent corridor, shocked. Chills ran down to my spine, giving me goosebumps.

"So, she's here... We don't need to find her, do we?" I questioned. They all looked at me like as if I was breaking a joke in the middle of our serious situation.

"We need to find her. Baka nandito siya dahil hawak siya ng kalaban," ani Alissy. Determination can be seen in her humble and innocent face.

"We have to act as fast as possible," Sienne muttered.

"We have to start, then," Trisha breathed out.

"Let's —" I was cutted off by Kalix who motioned his hand for me to stop.

"No... I sensed danger five kilometer radius from the university's gate. The barrier is weakening," mahinahong wika ni Kalix.

I gritted my teeth, fist clenched. They're moving unexpectedly. I looked at Kalix, waiting for him to signal me, and when he did, a smirk appeared on my face.

I transformed into water and fell into the ground. I'm a water and space-time special so I can create weapons using water, can do water mimicry, can teleport using the bodies of water and can manipulate the space-time.

I crawled until I reached the open field, still in my water form. I talked to Kalix through telepathy.

"Where to?"

"Southeast," tipid na sagot ni Kalix sa aking isip.

My water form mixed with the grass dancing with the wind which is controlled by Sienne. I can feel dark energies outside.

"Marami sila," I heard Sienne blurted out through telepathy.

"We'll inform the Headmaster," said Azrael in my mind. "Just stand by there," he added.

"Are we going to move?" Sienne questioned me through the wind.

"No. We have to wait for Kalix. We can't just move without his permission, he's afterall the pro alpha," I answered in my mind.

I continued observing the front gate, still in my water form, while Sienne flew away to the back side of the academy to see if someone's intruding our territory. I averted my gaze at the southern part of the forest over three kilometer away from the university's gate. They're coming.

I moved closer to the entrance in my water form, making me curse under my breath the moment I saw the enemies marching their way toward us.

"Holy fucking shit, they're so many as fuck," I muttered. I linked my mind with Myles to talk to him through telepathy but I couldn't reach him. What happened to him?

I tried linking with Trisha and Alissy but to no avail. A crease formed in my forehead, wondering what happened to them, when I heard a loud explosion coming from the west part of the university!

I hurriedly crawled in the soil in my water form just to reach the area as fast as I can, and when I got there, everything was in mess.

I transformed back into my human form and started walking toward Kalix who's standing near the area where the explosion happened. He's with the headmaster and headmistress.

"Pro Alpha, Headmaster, Headmistress," I slightly bowed down my head to show them respect. "What happened?" I asked Kalix in a low voice.

"They're starting to attack us," he uttered.