3: Puppy interview

July 6th, 2019

"1, 2,3! We're tomorrow by together!" We all shouted. We started introducing ourselves, "Hello, I'm Taehyun," "Hi, I'm Yeonjun," "Hello I'm Beomgyu," "Hi I'm Soobin," "Hi I'm Yujun," "Hi I'm Huening Kai." Yeonjun then started explaining what we're gonna do in the interview. They gave up puppies, and they were the cutest thing ever.

"Whats your favorite song right now?" Taehyun read," Yeonjun answered with "Dionyus" by Bts. I picked up a question.
"What's a hair color you'd like to try in the future?" I read," Yeonjun said, "Rainbow," the rest of the members said, "Clear, Sky blue, Blue, and red."

Fast forward a few questions, Yeonjun asked, "If you could have any superpower, what would it be?" Kai quickly responded by saying, "Teleportion," the other members agreed. This interview was amazing, the dogs were cute, and the questions were respectful.

"Cats or dogs?" Kai asked."DOGS!" "NO CATS!" Beomgyu and kai realized they were holding dogs and apologized. We laughed. "What if we sing a song for the dogs?" Yeonjun questioned. The group agreed, "1, 2, 3." Yeonjun said. After we started singing, "Cat and Dog," it was really offbeat, which made it funny. "Thank you for listening to our song." Kai said.

We held the puppies for a few seconds. One went into Taehyuns lap. We all said our goodbyes. "We enjoyed the interview with buzzfeed." Taehyun said.