The Body At The Theme Park

Cracking of wood, chirping of birds.

This mysterious Theme Park...

It's oddly nostalgic.

It makes me stop, breathe in and look up to the sky.

What could go wrong?

As I walked between the ruins of the world famous rollercoaster, I noticed something odd in one of the seats. I came closer. My body freezed. There was a dead body hid, only thing that was noticable were strings of the person's hair. I stepped back, breathing heavily. The person is DEAD. Atleast it seemed so.
I tried dragging the body out of the seat. I could atleast call the police and tell them about it... Yes, that's what I will do.
Putting on my spare plastic gloves, I pulles the body out. ,,Phew... So heavy.." I sighed.
And yet, I couldn't believe my acts. Me, the one who's always responsible and smart is doing this kind of shit. Anyway...

,,We'll make sure to invstigate further. Thank you for informing us, it must have been truly a horrifying discovery.", said the police officer. ,,Oh.. Well.. It kind of was, but my parents, they dissect, so I'm used to this kind of stuff..", I smiled so it doesn't sounds so odd and creepy. The police officer loooked a bit nervous. ,,Um... You should head home, miss. It has been a long day, you helped us a lot and we thank you, we'll phone you if we have any news.", he stuttered, looking at his colleagues.

Walking out of there, I had a really strange feeling.. The person who was dead was still warm... They had a high body temperature... And that means...

,,So you found her...", I heard behind me. My heart stopped. I started sweating... ,,Oh, you little piece of shit... I hate women like you... So naive, thinking they helped the police find the world famous criminal.", the person talked slowly but with anger in their voice.
I turned behind me- The person I was talking to was...