"𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴."

/ lowercase intended. probably some cuss words. a lil spicy but, super detailed stuff but nothing super spicy. intense make out session. pretty much. "y/m/n is your middle name btw! /

! takes place in LA !

˚☽˚⁀➷_________
matt liked touching you, whether it was a big hand against the small of your back, or caressing your thigh, or holding your hand, or even keeping you in place on his bed as he kissed you....

like right now.

currently he had you gently pinned down to his bed with his hands, they kept a gentle but firm hold on your waist.

now, you and matt have been dating since senior year, so this situation wasn't new to you in any way. but, god, did it always feel good.

he was kissing your jaw at the moment, slowly he moved down to your neck, sucking on it gently; eliciting a soft noise from you as your hands found purchase in his hair, softly tugging on it and playing with the hair that rests at the back on his neck. the softest noise came from his mouth as you did so, causing your face to heat up even more.

he moved down to your collarbones, paying both of them equal attention, kissing them, softly biting them, sucking on them, while still keeping a firm grip on your waist.

he drove you fucking crazy, your mind filled with just him.

he kissed your (clothed!! very much clothed!!!!) sternum, between your breasts; all while making eye contact with you. not once did his glance falter, he kept his eyes on you the entire time, watching you and your reactions.

yes, he was all about making you feel good, but your comfort was his top priority. he always asked, "may i?" or "can i?' or "does this bother you?' or the one that makes your heart skipped a beat and your stomach do backflips.

"does this feel good?" he softly spoke, looking up at you.

he knew what he was doing, he definitely knew. how could he not?

you stuttered, "uhm, i-"

"c'mon, sweetheart, use your words. tell me." even though he knew damn well what the answer was already.

"y-yea,, it does." you muttered softly.

"atta girl.." he smiled at you.

he slowly let go of your waist and rested his arms on either side of your head. he looked down at you, smiling.

you took the chance and really took in his appearance. his soft blue eyes, his one freckle on his side of his face, his beautiful nose, his soft pink lips, his defined, perfectly shaped eyebrows, his jaw, his cheekbones, his soft hair. and that stupid stupid necklace dangling from his neck.

it was an anniversary gift you got him soon after tour, and the boy literally has not taken it off since he got it. he loved it.

"next time, we shouldn't stop." he said giggling, as he laid down next to you, propped on his elbow. you turned to face him copying his stance.

"oh shut up, bernard."

"ok y/m/n" he rolled his eyes.

he looked back at you with such softness that your heart warmed up at the sight.

"wanna go to bed?" he muttered.

you nodded, smiling.

"c'mere, love." he gestured for you to come closer, which you graciously accepted the offer.

you cuddled into him as he settled into the pillows. you nuzzled into the crook of his neck, taking in his scent. his hand was on steadily on your hip, rubbing his thumb gently against it. his other hand pulled your thigh up to rest against his lap as the rest of your leg fell to the otherside of him. he held your thigh there, softly rubbing his big hand up and down it.

this was just him getting comfy, but to you? this made your stomach suffocate with butterflies.

you've been dating matt for almost three years but still, every single touch makes you weak in the knees. from him pinning you to his bed, or him holding your thigh on his lap or cupping your jaw as he kisses you; it drove you absolutely insane.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ
word count : 697