𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘺

requested by @ipadkiddo enjoy!! <3

/ lowercase intended. probably some cussing, kissin n cuddling n shit like that /

! takes place in LA !

˚☽˚⁀➷_________
when you were little you never really got physical affection. your parents were never really open to it, and they thought it was never necessary.

and that had an effect on you.

you wanted physical attention, but you shut out from it. your thoughts clouded your judgement.

would people think im weird?

would people not like hugging me?

would they judge me??

so, to answer your questions yourself, you simply denied every form of physical affection.

and you were fine with that.

until.. matt came along.

matt was not fine with that.

matt is an affectionate person, even more so to his girlfriend. so, he was definitely confused (and slightly hurt ) when you would never initiate affection towards him.

you were sitting on his bed, resting against the headboard. your back was up against a pillow, and a pillow beneath your knees propping them up with a book on your legs.

you were waiting for matt to come home from filming at the warehouse.

you heard the front door open, and you heard footsteps walking towards the room.

the door opened and revealed a mop of brunet hair, his keys jingling against his pants as he opened the door. his blue eyes lit up when he saw you, however, the blue ocean in his eyes seemed to be drowned by the black when you were around.

"hey, sweetheart." he smiled his cute smile at you and took off his shoes.

you looked up from the book and smiled back at the cute boy.

"hey." you smiled warmly at him.

he laid on the bed on his stomach, his head next to your legs as you went back to reading your book.
the silence was comfortable. you were completely content in the silence, but the brunet was feeling...
cuddly.

he slowly climbed up next to you and rested his back against the headboard. his side was touching yours. he kissed your temple then rested his head on your shoulder.

your breath hitched at the contact. he slowly looked up at you, concern pooling in his eyes.

"you... okay?" he questioned.

"uhm yea just wasn't expecting the attention is all." you muttered, looking up from your book.

"hmm." he hummed. he closed your book and tossed it somewhere else on the bed.

"matt!" you exclaim, trying to reach for the book again. he grabbed your waist and pulled you into his hold. your back resting against his chest. his head resting on your shoulder, he turned his head to kiss your neck.

"now tell me, love." he kissed your neck again.

"why am i," he kissed your neck once more.

"the only one initiating affection?" he kissed your neck again.

"i just- i don't know- i'm just not used to it i guess. i never really experienced physical affection before i met you. i thought you'd think i was weird or make you uncomfortable if i started it..." you softly confessed to him.

he was in honest disbelief. he softly grabbed your jaw and made you look up at him.

"kiss me y/n."

"huh?? what?! but i-" you stuttered out, but he interrupted you by caressing your cheek.

"no, y/n. i want YOU to kiss ME. i could never think you were weird, ever."

so, you slowly leaned up towards him and kissed him, you rested your hand at the nape of his neck and the other on his chest. his arms slowly slithered around your waist. your hand played with the hair at the back of his neck causing the boy to let out a soft noise of contentment. as you continued to play with his hair his hand played with the hem of your shirt while the other rubbed up and down your waist. the hand on his chest reached up this jaw, deepening the kiss. he slowly pulled away and opened his eyes to meet yours.

"my love, don't be embarrassed or nervous to show me affection. i love that shit. i could literally never think you're weird, okay?"

"o-okay. you got it." you mumbled out.

he kissed your forehead, "that's my girl." he mumbled against your forehead. he kept his arms around your waist and leaned back against the headboard once again. and this time, you didn't hesitate to cuddle into him.

you nuzzled into his neck and wrapped your arms around him, hugging him tightly.

"thank you, matt." you mumbled into his neck before kissing it softly.

"anything for you, pretty girl." he softly spoke as he rubbed his finger down your spine.

you never got physical affection when you were little. and that's okay, because you had a hot boyfriend who was willing to teach you all the ropes. and kiss you till the world stopped spinning and your knees went weak.

ˏ⸉ˋ‿̩͙‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ ‿̩̥̩‿̩̩̥͙̽‿̩͙ˊ⸊ˎ
word count: 825