Chapter 1 A New Home

An: hey you guys hope you enjoy this c
Because I am trying to write in a different way and chapter updates for this one will take longer but it will be better than my other writing style hopefully.
___________________________________________

Long ago there were two races living on the surface of the world but then there was a war. But I don't think you want to hear about that so let me tell you a story about a girl who's life turned around.

Chara's pov

Fear ran through my body as I was running up the mountain through the forest. 'Why do they hate me?'. My thoughts consumed me as I let the tears fall down my face.

"She went this way" a distant voice yelled out, having me run farther into the forest.

"Kill the demon" another distant voice yelled as they were getting closer.

I stopped in a opening looking around for a hiding place as I then noticed a cave a bit further a head. I ran towards the cave not taking a glance behind me nor what lies ahead.

"We lost her split up and bring her back her head" the voices that were beyond the cave echoed through as they didn't come any closer.

I stopped to catch my breath, glancing around the cave to notice it go a bit deeper in, but it became hard to tell as it was getting darker the farther you went down.

"I am going to look in here" an unknown voice echoed throughout the cave, fear started to crawl up my skin.

I turned toward the entrance of the cave, slowly walking backwards away from the people that wanted to end me. More tears started to fall, I thought to myself 'I don't want to die.'

As I walked backwards I tripped on a root, falling into a hole that is small for a child, and light started to erupt from the cave below.  As the hole I fell into was getting smaller, I closed my eyes knowing that when I landed I was going to be dead. There was no way around it. I started to cry more before I felt a pain in my back, I started to feel blood leak out of my body. 'How was I alive?' The pain was quite unbearable, it prevented me from moving any further.

"H-h-help" As I spoke, I could feel my voice getting weaker the more I could talk. No one is down here and if they were they might just kill me anyway.

"Hello Is anyone there?" a child's voice echo, asking the one who called out for help. They sounded like they were around a corner.

"Help me" I yelped out with what little strength I had left. I heard some running coming towards my direction.

"Oh my father, here let me help you" a goat-like child, running towards me. I can't tell if what I see is from the blood loss or not. He sits me up, and examined my body, spotting the blood coming out of my back. They became frightened. They helped me to my feet, bringing me to their side, basically carrying me in a way, as we walked thought traps or what I could tell, but I currently lost too much blood that seem down my clothing to the ground, before I could tell the goat child anything, darkness consumed me.

Pain started to seep more into my body, waking me up with a jolt. I could tell that me and the goat child were still moving more into city.

"You're awake we are not too far, can you move?" the goat child spoke, asking me in the process.

I tried to move my legs, the pain didn't stop causing me to only move a little bit in the process. "N-no" I said quietly.

"It's ok" the goat child gave a faint smile as he moved us around a corner, there is a tree in the distance, I think I must be losing a lot of blood how can there be a tree in a mountain