PART 1 - IS IT LOVE??

It was a bright morning and everything was quiet. It was all well and good in Seoul's most famous university that is none other than University of Seoul who was headed by society of Korean government and Kim Namjoon untill a loud thud was heard in reception. A loud noise was made as a costly glass vase fell on the ground and the person who threw that was still in shock.

It was a girl with simple middle class clothes having curly brown-black hair, approx 5'4 feet hight.
She headed further and asked the receptionist about the admission for herself in the society. She informed that all the admissions were now taken as she was late the admission date passed a long time ago. She requested her to take her admission and allow her to join the university but she couldn't as the rules were to be followed and after some time of arguments she let her meet to the principal.

The girl knocked the room where she got to see a man in mid thirties in a well defined attire, with a spectacles, having black hair, long hight sitting royally on his chair and working. The plate on his desk said, "KIM NAMJOON.
The principal. "
He heard the knock and asked her to come in.
"Good morning sir. "
"Morning, so we have you for..
" Sir i want an admission. "
"But the dates are gone a long ago.. "
"Sir please.. I want an admission and it's necessary.. "
"And may I know why.. "
She took and long breath and spoke..
"It's necessary for your university and for me as I want to study here and I am Y/n who was the topper of CSAT exam this year. "

"Oh so this is Y/n. I've heard about you. So who's your father.. "
"Sir.. My father was murdered a long ago.. "
"I am sorry.. Um what about your mother.. "
"She lost her life when I was born.. "
"Sorry again.. Okay you can join the university by tomorrow. Fill the form and..
"Excuse me sir.. I want to give scholarship test too"
" But the rest was yesterday.. "
"I can't pay my fees then.. Sorry.. "
'I had try somewhere else now.' she mumbled in her breath when she heard..
"Scholarship granted.. "

--

Y/n joined the university happily and it was the third day when she came up with a problem as she needed to stay outside her house and she didn't have a place to live. She thought of staying in her university and asked the receptionist about the timing and she told her that university it open till 5 whereas she needed to stay out till 7. She again asked her to push the timing when she heard
"I'll be staying here till 7, so ask peon and watchman to stay.. "
"Okay sir.. "
"So you can stay. "

--

It was four and all the classroom's were closed when peon requested Namjoon to ask Y/n to stay in his cabin so that he can lock all the rooms and he agreed.
Y/n was going to his cabin when he heard him talking on his phone to someone named Jungkook.
"Jungkook can you come to the University directly as I am stuck in some work here today and I can't come to pick you up. "
She remembered that someone was talking that the principal's brother is studying abroad and he has almost covered all of his degrees. So he must be coming after completing his degrees.
She ignored and opened her books and started studying.

It was 6 when Namjoon asked peon for warm water and he was on phone so Y/n stood for the peon's help.
She went to the kitchen and asked him for water and when he was about to make her give the jug accidentally, all the water got spilled on her stomach and she screamed. She was about to fall down when she felt two arms holding her.
Namjoon heard the screams and rushed to her and he helped her and greeted Jungkook in between. Yes it was Jungkook who saved her.
Namjoon panicked and new shirt was arranged in the school itself. Due to white shirt and undergarments, her tattoo on her waistline was now visible and Jungkook saw that and stared for a minute. Then she went to change and meanwhile an icepack was arranged.
The day went swiftly and she reached home and she smiled as she saw something expected.

--

The next day was a Sunday and the next working day was on Monday.
As she headed to university, she was informed that a new maths professor joined the university who completed his study from abroad. It was none other than Jeon Jungkook and his lecture was last.
The day flew and all the classes were over. Students started leaving and Jungkook was packing his stuff when Y/n was about to leave.
"Y/n"
She turned and saw Jungkook staring at her.
"Do you remember bunny?? "

She froze. Yes how could she forget her bunny.
"The bunny who killed your dad"
Tears started flowing from her eyes and she fell on the ground. Jungkook came to make her feel comfortable. He patted her back when she hugged her.
"How.. How can i forget him.. He was the one.. Who saved me.. "
She said during her sobs.

Flashback (14 years ago)
It was a warm evening when sun was setting down. Y/n was running to her bunny.
(Actually bunny was none other than Jungkook but due to rules made by his father, who was a renowned mafia, no one dared to call them by thier names.)
She wanted to tell him that her father was going to sell her to an unknown man and he should save him.
(At that time, they both were really close just like normal friends ignoring all of their boundaries. )
She bumped into a tree and a hard scream could be heard. The scream was of Jungkook. Actually, her father bumped into a maid carrying boiling water and all the water fell on Jungkook. Later his father decided to kill her father for he reason he made his son cry.
Little bunny was so afraid to face Y/n. That day, his brother like friend and hus neighbour were about to head to Seoul as his father's transfer was made. He went to him and forced him take hum with them as he was not able to bear the family of mafia's

Flash back ends

"I waited.. Bunny.. I waited. I visited your house but your father was so buzy finding you.. After one week, I was taken along by my uncle.. (Mr. Min Yoongi.) "

Jungkook had tears in his eyes and Y/n now was sobbing hard.

"My uncle was a programmer.. and an alcoholic... He.. He used to touch me in a wrong way in the starting.. Later.. He rap*d me thrice..and when he was caught by the neighbours.. His lawyer proved that this was done due to some medicine.. Via.. Viaga.. Viagra. "
"Y/n, don't cry. I'm here.. "

They were buzy in each other when they heard..
"I knew Y/n is strong."
It was Namjoon. When they heard him   Y/n flinched but Jungkook made her the same way.
Namjoon sat on the nearest bench and said..
"Jungkook you must have told her name and some details before.. ATLEAST I WOULDN'T HAVE FALLEN FOR HER".

--

OKAY SO IT WAS THE FIRST PART OF IT.

I KNOW THE OPENING ISN'T UP TO MARK BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST.

NEXT PART WILL BE OUT SOON AND PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE.

CRITISISM IS WELCOMED.

ADMIN SIGNING HERE.