01 | ARTICLE

ONE OF HOLLYWOOD MOST PRIVATE COUPLE WILL BE WORKING TOGETHER .

RYAN GOSLING STARING IN LONG-TERM GIRLFRIEND NICO PHOENIX-BEAULIEU NEW FILM.

Ryan Gosling (42) and Nico Phoenix-Beaulieu (32) will be working together for the second time. The couple met on the set of Drive but didn't start dating until a year later. Most people don't realised the couple are an item because even though they been together for 10 years, they have never been seen one the red carpet together.

But before we talk more about everyone favourite private couple, let talks about Nico Phoenix-Beaulieu new film. If you didn't know this will be Nico second film but third protect. Her first film was 'Harriet' realised in 2019, which was about Harriet Tubman and was a global success. Her second project was the tv series 'Interview With A Vampire' 2022. It was based off the book with the same title and was a fan favourite even many fan saying they prefer it over the 1994 film. Her third project will be 'Barbie' based on everyone favourite childhood doll. It is unknown as who Ryan Gosling will be playing but I think it's fair to say like most I hope it is Ken. Nico is not giving much away about the plot of film but we do know that Margot Robbie will be playing Barbie.

Now more onto the real reason as to why you clicked on this article about Ryan and Nico and their love story. As we said at the beginning the couple is very private and never done a red carpet together. However we do know some things about them. They have two children together called Jude and Elle. Ryan adopted Nico eldest daughter back in 2019. Which we think is just simply adorable.

Back in 2017, Ryan done that beautifully written speech for Nico at the Golden Globe. Which had us all in tears.
"I'd like to try and thank one person properly, and to say that while I was singing and dancing and playing piano and having one of the best experiences I've ever had on a film, my lady was raising our daughter, pregnant with our second, and If she hadn't taken all that on so that I could have this experience, it would surely be someone else up here other than me today. So, sweetheart, thank you. To my children, Antonia, Fabian, Jude and Yara, I love you."

The only photo that Nico has ever posted on Instagram was for their anniversary in January.

"It's been 10 years of loving you

"It's been 10 years of loving you. I feel it is unfair to even say 10 years because it truly feel in love with you long before I even realised it. You waited for me and gave me the time I needed to heal before I could a relationship with you. You have been my friend, my shoulder to cry on, my laughter, my happiness and most of all the most amazing father to our daughter. You made me believe that perhaps Jane Austen was onto something and for that I am so thankful. I love you with all my heart and I can't wait to see what memories we have in the next 10 years."

These are the big two main moments that we can think that has happened between Ryan and Nico. Even in interviews they don't speak much about it other but we can't not only wait for this new film of Nico but to see more of this beautiful relationship.