03 | TEXT

MY LADY💓 is nico
MY IDIOT❤️ is ryan

MY IDIOT ❤️
Best of luck for the audition. Love you!
MY IDIOT❤️
How did it go??

MY LADY💓
Do you want good new or bad?

MY IDIOT❤️
Well I am guessing why that response that it went well

MY LADY💓
I was actually going to say the good new was that I didn't have a panic attack beforehand.

MY IDIOT❤️
That is good but what is the bad new then?

MY LADY💓
The bad new is that they have asked to come back for the final audition, which I would be really happy about however that means I'm going to miss the Canada premiere for Barbie. Not only that but it's easier if I stay in America for the next 2 days until I have the audition. I will try and make it but it just all depends on how long it takes etc. The whole thing has stressed me out.

MY IDIOT❤️
You can't control these thing, baby and I am so proud of you whatever happens.

MY LADY💓
Have I told you how much a I love you

MY IDIOT❤️
Once or twice.
MY IDIOT❤️
Just think about the audition and I will worry about everything else

MY LADY💓
Remember Jude and Yara had got swimming tonight and Jude has football tomorrow night. Football starts at half 6 but be there like 10 minutes before head. Don't forget to put her trainer in the car so she can change into them once the session is over. You have dropping them round your mum house at 2 o'clock on Wednesday. The school is aware that you will be taking both Jude and Yara out a hour early. Remind Rene that she staying over at Nan because she will go home. Text her on Wednesday so she remembers.
MY LADY💓
How have they been?

MY IDIOT❤️
Yara forgot that she had Math homework until the morning so we was quickly trying it to it. Thankfully it was going adding up and taking away. Both Jude and Yara slept in our bed last night and Rene has been herself. Locked in her room not waiting any social interaction.

MY LADY💓
How has Fabian been?

MY IDIOT❤️
He been really helpful
with his sister and somehow
he and Jude only had one argument
the whole day. Been more quiet
than usual but he just miss you.

MY LADY💓
Oh bless him! I been home soon and give them all a big hug and kiss from me.
MY LADY💓
How have you been? How was did the dress sitting go?

MY IDIOT❤️
Everything went well. I was thinking I might ask Maudi to go to the Canada Premier if you don't think you will make it.

MY LADY💓
That is such a fantastic idea
MY LADY💓
I am sorry again I couldn't go.

MY IDIOT❤️
You can't control these thing.

MY LADY💓
I miss you.

MY IDIOT❤️
You too and love you even more. I gtg picking up the girls from school.
[READ]

***

My babies are so in love and supportive of each other