5: Blood, Blood, Gallons Of The Stuff

All Mikey could see see was blood. There was so much blood... Gallons of the stuff, in fact and Mikey didn't know what to do.

Actually, even if he did know what to do he wouldn't be able to do it since the strange man who attacked him had thought to tie him up, gag him, and put him in his boot. At least the man had been considerate enough to cover Mikey's wounds so he would bleed to death a little slower than usual.

The fact that he had thought to do so only confused Mikey more though because surely if the man wanted him dead, he wouldn't try to stop the bleeding. Unless, of course, the man didn't want him dead and wanted something else instead. That thought made him shudder. If the man had wanted something relatively painless and legal, he probably wouldn't have kidnapped Mikey. Unless he was a psychopath, which seemed pretty likely given the circumstances.

Since the only thing he had to entertain himself was his mind, Mikey kept on replaying what happened to him when Gerard had left him alone...

The second Gerard had left the car, Mikey seized the opportunity to put on a record of his choice. He looked through the massive collection of music he and his brother had accumulated over the years and picked something from a local band he had recently fell in love with.

Nodding along to the beat of the first track, Mikey completely forgot to check his surroundings (something the future Mikey internally cringed at), so the sudden knock at his window made him jump ten feet in the air. He had been about to reach for his gun when he saw the man at his window grin and yell a 'hi!' at him.

Cautiously, Mikey rolled down the window, not realising the big mistake he was making, and greeted the man in return.

"I don't suppose you could help me, could you? My car just broke down and I'm useless at fixing cars." The man smiled apologetically and gestured towards the black car with the big boot that Mikey was currently trapped in.

"Uh... I'm not too good of an engineer myself but I can try if you want." Mikey offered, stepping out of the car.

"That would be great, thanks!" The man cheered, fist-pumping the air. Mikey chuckled to himself as the man bounced towards him. He thought he had looked like an excited puppy with those big, round eyes and had stupidly trusted him. If he was being completely honest with himself, he thought the stranger had also looked quite cute. That was before he had pulled a gun out at Mikey and gave him a malicious, sadistic grin.

"I thought an assassin would be a bit more careful than that. I'm quite disappointed actually, do they not train you properly anymore?"

"Who the fuck are you and what do you want from me?" Mikey asked the stranger, reaching for the gun in his pocket only to find he had left it in the damn car.

"I don't think you should be the one asking questions here, sweetie. In fact, if you want to make things easy for yourself, you'll shut that pretty mouth of yours and get in my boot."

"Well, I always did like a challenge so I think I'll pick the harder of the two options thank you." Mikey replied sarcastically, narrowing his eyes at the psychopath in front of him.

"Suit yourself, this might hurt a bit then." The man smiled sweetly at Mikey and aimed the gun at his knee cap. Before the trigger was pulled, though, Mikey jumped forward and tackled the man, bringing him to the floor and stealing his gun from him. He then aimed at the sky and shot three times, hoping Gerard would remember the agreement they made earlier because Mikey was well and truly fucked if Gerard didn't help him soon.

Growling at Mikey, the stranger lunged for him and pulled out a knife. Swinging forward, the man plunged the knife into Mikey's side, making him yell out in pain. It hurt him a lot and all Mikey could think about was the pain.

Before he knew it, he was being dragged towards the stranger's car and dumped in the boot. Faintly, he could hear Gerard yell out his name but even before hope could begin to build inside of him, he felt the car start and heard the sound of screeching tires.

Gerard had been too late.

Now, Mikey wished he could move so he could punch himself in the face. How could he have been so stupid? He should have just shot the stranger the second he had knocked on his window. Instead, Mikey had played right into his trap and made a fool of himself. He was supposed to be the best at his job, after his brother of course, and he had been tricked by a pretty face who claimed to have needed help.

Before Mikey could beat himself up anymore, he felt the car stop and heard the sound of footsteps coming towards the boot he was in. A moment later, he was being dragged out of the boot and dropped onto the floor, still bound and gagged.

The force of the impact when Mikey hit the floor caused his wounds to inflame again, making his body feel as though it was on fire. He tried to scream in pain but the noise that came out was muffled against the gag, although he still managed to make a fairly loud grunting noise.

"Oops sorry about that, did I hurt you?" The man asked, not sounding sorry at all. Mikey tried to snap a sarcastic response back at him but, again, the gag prevented him from doing so. Instead, he just made an embarrassing mumbling sound.

The stranger found it hilarious and just smirked at Mikey. He had a dangerous glimmer in his eye that wasn't there before that made Mikey fear for his life in a way that he hadn't felt since he was a boy.

Although the man didn't look strong, he still managed to drag Mikey through the garage he had parked in and into his living room. Soon, Mikey found that he had been slung into a chair, his hands handcuffed to the armrests and his feet chained to the legs of the chair.

"That's better," the man announced, "now, I'm going to take the gag away from your mouth now but I promise you, if you talk too loud or shout for help I'll just put it back on and make you wish you didn't. Am I clear?" Mikey nodded slowly after debating the pros and cons of shouting anyway. He decided that there probably wasn't any point since this man was obviously too clever to get himself caught.

Mikey had to stifle a yell of pain when the gag was removed, after his wound was disturbed yet again and the psychopath grinned slyly, obviously enjoying watching the other man squirm with pain. This is gonna be fun he thought to himself.

"Who are you?" Mikey asked in a raspy voice, his throat dying for any kind of moisture.

"No, no, no. You're asking all the wrong questions, dear. You should be asking me 'what are you going to do to me?'" The man smirked, putting his hand suggestively on Mikey's thigh and moving it up as he spoke.

"And... uh... what are you going to do to me?" Mikey asked, his voice shaking slightly and going up a pitch.

"I'm not going to tell you that, sugar." He chuckled, keeping his hand very close to Mikey's dick, "I'm not one of those stupid villains who tells everyone their plan before the actual fun begins."

"The can I at least have your name?" Mikey asked casually, trying not to let his voice shake too much, "you did kidnap me after all..."

"Hm... I'm only telling you because I think you might be the prettiest person I have the fortune of killing." The man said, starting to massage the inside of Mikey's thighs. "It's Pete."

All of a sudden Pete pulled away from Mikey and picked up a glass of something that looked like water. Mikey assumed it was something more though as Pete forced the drink down his throat.

A few moments later Mikey fell into the darkness.

And for a while it was peaceful.

Until the sound of smashing woke him up...

(A/N: Just thought I would take the opportunity to say hi to some people for once since I'm usually extremely unsocial and don't like talking to people :P. I've also finally had my official leavers day for my school which is cool, even though I still have like another week of exams left... At least when it's all done I'll have the chance to sleep for months before I start college.
Anyways, I just want to say a big thank you to all those who have read this story so far. It means a lot to me so I love you all!)