Chapter N3

Y/N's POV

I woke up, in a unfamiliar place, i looked around to see my self in some sort of dorm. I see some clothes next to my nightstand and decide to put them on. I then hurried downstairs to see all of Straykids sitting at the table. Chan notices me and says

"Oh hey! Uh..." Chan said

"Y/n." I said smiling

"Right Y/n! Come take a seat I made breakfast"

I sat down feeling all eyes on me, Minho had a different kind of stare, it's like he wanted to murder me.
"Uh.. Why are you looking at me so coldly?" I asked

"I don't know maybe because you're in OUR dorm."

"Oh.." i say
Right. I'm in their dorm how stupid of me.

Chan then hears what lee know said and stands up for me.

"Ya! She's stayed just because she fainted in the changing room so what? Doesn't mean you have to give her the looks!" He said looking serious.

They then started to argue, untill i interrupted them.

"Guys!!! It's fine, I'll leave after breakfast it's no big deal, and sorry for coming uninvited." I said

Chan then asked

"Are you sure?"

"Yes" i nodded

"Alright if u say so" he said

We then started eating the food, that's when i got a notification from Aliyah, asking me where i was, but that's when i realized i had many missed calls and messages. I didn't even think about her.

"SHIT! I FORGOT ABOUT ALIYAH!"

The kids started to look at one another before looking at me.

"Hey, but i really need to go, I'm sorry i hope we see each other another day"

"I hope not" lee know said
Chan then hit lee know on the back of the head, "Ya! How could u say something like that?!"

"It's fine" i said

They all said goodbye, except Lino that cat. i left the dorm. I was at the bus stop waiting for a bus, hoping there was gonna be a bus going in my direction. Thankfully there was. I payed and sat at the end of the bus.
"The concert. I WASNT HOME YESTERDAY" I said out loud forgetting that I was in a bus. People gave me weird looks, I apologized and sat back down. As i was still thinking about last night, that's when something pops up in my head, "Oh no, my parents are gonna kill me, im gonna be grounded forever." I'll just explain Aliyah what happened and lie to my parents that i was staying at Aliyahs for the night"

I arrived at my destination and took a deep breath before entering the house. I see my parents sitting in the living room looking furious but also waiting for me. That's when i hear my dad started yelling

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL NIGHT?!" He said

"I was staying at Aliyahs for the night!" I responded

"YOURE LYING! WE JUST CALLED ALIYAHS PARENTS AND YOU WERENT THERE!"

I felt defeated so i just accepted being grounded for 2 weeks.
They took my phone away and all my electronics.