Chapter N9

Y/Ns POV

I woke up at 6 AM there's nothing worse than getting up on a Monday. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. The incident that happened yesterday wouldnt leave my head. How would I go throughout the whole day when my best friend, nor Chan would talk to me. I had to do something about it.

I put my uniform on with leggings underneath the skirt since it was colder than usual.

I waited at the bus stop where me and Aliyah wait for each other but she was no where to be seen. What a way to go y/n.

I arrived to school, just to see Aliyah sitting with someone else. She really meant what she said yesterday. I ignored it and sat on my seat. I wasn't feeling like doing anything at all so I just fell asleep during class.

My teacher woke me up by hitting me at the head with a ruler. He warned me about not sleeping on his classes or next time I'll get detention. Thank God I was spared this time.

Time skip

I finished with my classes and I knew I had to do the right thing.
I headed to Chans dorm. Was a bit nervous but I had to apologize.
I knocked on their door and Lee know opened the door.

"Hey uh it's me, can I come in?"

"Yeah sure. Oh and can you please do something about Chan he's head over heels for you. Do something tonight I trust you"

"Don't worry I will" I said coming in

I immediately walked to Chans room. I tried coming in but it was locked. Damn it

"Channie? It's me I came to apologize."

"Can you please unlock the door?"

There was no response, I wanted to turn around untill I heard the door open.
I look at Chan and my oh my his eyes were so puffy. I immediately jumped at him and pushed him to the bed with tears.

"Channie I'm so sorry, I don't want you to leave me ever again, I'm sorry I messed up please forgive me!" I said cryingly

"Y/n it's okay-"
I stopped him with a kiss I couldnt resist seeing him in this state.

He returned it back I felt joy in my heart. I hugged him tightly.

"Will you forgive me?" I said pulling away from the kiss

I got no answer but he pulled me back into the kiss. I assumed that's a yes.

"Y/n I've been craving your lips for so long. You have no idea how much I like you."

"Channie.. I like you too, not Hookyung, only you.." I said kissing him once again.

He pulled me closer by my waist. I felt so safe around him. As if all my worries disappear once I'm with him. Maybe I am inlove.

Time skip

We promised to keep our relationship a secret untill were ready to let the others know. I went home since I didn't want it to seem obvious.

Chans pov:

"Hey lino you wanna watch a movie with me?"