Loona's New Home

It was a dark and stormy night in Hell, many demons of different species were either sleeping in their homes, or they were causing trouble around Hell by causing mayhem around the seven Rings of Hell, but within an orphanage of the Sloth Ring is where Hellhound orphans live in and waits to be adopted by a family, some Hellhounds were lucky enough to get adopted, while others still wait to be adopted to live with a family, but there was one Hellhound who has been waiting to be adopted ever since she was a pup that hasn't been adopted yet, this particular Hellhound is named, Loona Hellhound.

Loona: (Mind) When the fuck am I going to be adopted, I have been sitting in this cell doing nothing but sitting around on this crappy bed for eighteen fucking years, and this little shit next to me has been bothering me for months, the only thing I can eat is their shitty food they have been cooking for us, (sighs) I can't wait any longer, I want to be free.

She hears an alarm which meant that there was going to be a family about to adopt a Hellhound, this could be her moment, she gets up from the bed and goes to the cell door and waits for the family to come through, she sees the door to the right open to see a family of Imps wearing biker outfits being lead by one of the employees of the orphanage.

Orphanage worker: Now we have many Hellhounds for you to pick out, so pick one so we don't have to deal with whoever ever again.

They then went to look at the different cells of different Hellhounds who were waiting to get adopted, as they continue to look through the cells they stop in front of Loona's cell with Loona wagging her tail thinking she would be adopted.

Loona: (Mind) Yes, fucking finally, I'm about to have a family, my life won't be awful anymore!

But to her shock and horror they point at her cell mate who was holding a knife in his hand, the little Hellhound happily goes over to the cell door with the biker family patting his head while the pup wags his tail.

Female Biker: We'll take this little one here, no way we're taking this overgrown mutt with us.

The worker nods his head before he opens the cell letting the Hellhound pup out of the cell while Loona stared in horror as her moment of having a family was taken away from her, the family walks towards the door with the pup sticking his tongue out towards Loona who growls furiously in annoyance while the cell door shuts.

Orphanage Worker: Well that was obvious, it's a shame that you won't have a family tomorrow.

Loona: What?

Orphanage Worker: Oh, they haven't told you, considering that your the only Hellhound living in this orphanage for eighteen fucking years, we decided to exterminate you tomorrow morning.

Loona: No no no no no, (sheds tears) you can't be fucking serious, there's gotta be a family who can adopt me tonight, there has to be!

Orphanage Worker: Sorry Loona, there won't be other families coming in tonight, that was the last one to visit the orphanage, it is sad that you won't have a family, but that's life bitch, enjoy your last night you stupid mutt.