johnny's hospitalized

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2030]

"what do you mean he's in the hospital!?" 

"come on, hana. let's go," manager kim said before bringing hana toward the door.

the two of them rushed towards the elevator. manager kim was trying to contact johnny's manager while hana was already worried about half her life. 

"hi, how is johnny doing?"

"fractured? how could that happen?"

"i can't believe that."

"hana is here right beside me. we're heading to the hospital right now."

"he's gonna need surgery? that bad?"

hana looked at manager kim with a concerned look.

"that is really bad, then!" hana exclaimed.

"calm down," manager kim whispered to hana.

"alright. we'll get there," manager kim said on the phone before they ended the call.

"what is fractured? what's with the surgery?" hana questioned.

"johnny fell off the stage. fractured his collarbone. now he needs surgery to put it back in place. he's in a lot of pain. we'll get there before he gets into the operation room," manager kim said.

"oh my god," hana gasped softly. 

"calm down. it's not life-threatening. but it is painful for johnny. that's why he needs the surgery. the doctor will take good care of him. we're going to samsung medical center."

the two of them rushed to the parking lot and drove out of the basement. manager kim drove as fast as he could according to the law. hana is updating her family about johnny's condition and everything she knows about johnny's condition.

it's already overwhelming for her. she's worried about johnny a lot. she's half worried about her job. but with time, she's already on the phone, canceling her schedule for the next few weeks.

upon arriving at samsung medical center, there were a lot of media reporters. an ambulance just arrived and manager kim parked right behind it after seeing a celebrity car behind it too. he assumed that it was johnny's manager at least. 

and he was right. johnny's manager came out of the car along with jaehyun and taeyong, members of nct. hana also got out of the car quickly. 

immediately, the paparazzi started to swarm them. their managers tried to push them all away, protecting the artists. hana managed to just get through them or just, didn't care about them and walked towards jaehyun and taeyong.

"jaehyun! taeyong!" hana approached them. 

"he's in the ambulance," taeyong pointed at the ambulance.

as soon as the ambulance door was opened, hana rushed towards it. johnny was seated on the gurney bed with his arms to shoulder wrapped with a cloth.

"johnny!" hana exclaimed, getting ride beside the bed.

johnny smiles thinly, "hi, honey."

"what happened? are you in pain? oh my god!" hana said as she walks along with the paramedics.

"i just fell down. that's all. i'll be alright. pain is lessening. don't worry about me! i'll be alright," johnny said while holding hana's hand. 

"you didn't just fell down. you are now injured. you're going to need surgery. i'll be here if you need me. okay? just call me. i'll be right out here. please take good care of him," hana said to the paramedics.

"we'll make sure of that, ma'am. don't worry," the paramedics said before pushing johnny into the treatment rooom. a few seconds later, a few nurses went into the room.

"miss hana," a nurse called. 

"yes me?" 

"i'm going to need you to fill in some forms," the nurse said.

"alright," hana said and walked towards the counter.

🤎🤎🤎

after about 3 hours of surgery, johnny was admitted into the ward

after about 3 hours of surgery, johnny was admitted into the ward. johnny was still under anesthesia while hana was waiting outside the surgery room.

when the doctor came out, he talked to hana about johnny's surgery and condition overall.

"ms. hana," the doctor said.

"yes, doctor," hana replied, turning towards him.

"fortunately, your husband made it through very well. he woke up for a few seconds and then passed out again because of the anesthesia. the anesthesia will wear out soon."

hana nodded.

"johnny will need a lot of time. to heal. to recover from this surgery. he will need to attend a few appointments with me. have physical therapy for a few months," the doctor explains.

"how many months, doctor?" johnny's manager asked. 

"at least, 6 months."

hana exhaled deeply and glanced toward jaehyun and taeyong. they were also worried about johnny. they saw johnny slip off the stage in front of their eyes.

"he will need a lot of rest. no carrying anything. he won't be able to sleep comfortably, especially on his right side. he won't be able to write with his right hand. he will have difficulty doing daily activities. he won't be able to work his work for at least 6 months. let him rest."

"there are many side effects of this surgery and this injury. you will need to be patient with him. he will lose himself. a lot of things may happen during this period of taking care of him."

"you will need to make a lot of adjustments too. so, be prepared."

hana once more exhaled deeply and nodded.

after talking with the doctor, hana went to johnny's room where it was admitted. johnny was still sleeping. hana sighed, looking at johnny's condition. 

she knew this was going to be difficult for her already. but she knew she was up for this the moment she love him and decided to marry him. because, they stick together through ups and downs.