gearing up for return to the industry

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗜 𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗔 ִֶָ𓂅

[2031]

after more than a year of going on hiatus from the entertainment industry, hana finally returned to the industry. officially announced on her social media that she is prepping. 

prepping for what? this year, she has planned many interactive activities with her fans. that includes a comeback, fan meetings, a short tour, and many interviews and video content for her dearest and most loved fans.

but preparing for a whole year means that she will be extra busy. especially have already been on hiatus for a long time; being busy will be a little new to her. 

hana planned on releasing a few singles and one full album this year. 

she has been preparing for the album for a long time. even though she went on hiatus, she still works at home. she has her own equipment to make a rough demo of the song she wants. 

🤎🤎🤎

the moment hana stepped inside the salon, she was greeted by the owner herself.

"hana!" the owner greeted her, walking towards her and embracing her.

"eun-ji," hana smiled and hugged her back.

"it's been so long since you came here," eun-ji said before returning.

hana chuckled, "you know it's a good thing when i come here again."

eun-ji laughed, "so, what brings you here early this morning without an appointment?"

hana took out her ipad, "i will be returning to the entertainment industry in four months. i want you to become my hairstylist for that period of time."

eun-ji laughed, "you're lucky i didn't accept ive's request for me to be their hairstylist."

hana's eyes went wide, "for real?" she whispered.

eun-ji nodded before they walked to the private lounge on the first floor. 

"they approached me last week. saying that they needed a hairstylist. a main hairstylist. they also mentioned that i worked with you before. i said no because i needed to take care of my salon during their period of promotion," eun-ji explained. 

"wow. i mean - that's money. they make a lot too. i'm sure you'll be paid a lot," hana said.

eun-ji shook her head, "it was a last minute. their promotion is next month. i can't afford to cancel all my other plans for them."

hana chuckled and sat on the couch that was provided in the lounge.

"well, four months is an appropriate time for me to get ready for you. of course, i'll agree to become your hairstylist. managing you is easier than managing groups. based on experience, i'm more comfortable and relaxed managing solo artists," said eun-ji.