Chapter 1 - Love Eyes

Hey guys! Make sure to read the fic description (idk what is it called) bc there's an explanation of why I'm writing this. Make sure to follow the creator too!

Note: They're in the 15yr era

(TW: Dazai emo⛓️💔🤕😭🖤🤟)

-------------------------------------------------------

Third Person
(Rn Dazai's like 13 yr now)

About 6am.

Dazai wakes up and goes to the bathroom change his used bandages.

He looks at the mirror in front of him. Supporting his hands on the sink, with the weight of the body in his arms and his eyes closed.

He slowly opens both eyes and an expression of shock crosses his face when he sees that his eyes are slightly pink with heart-shaped pupils.

- What the actual fuck... - He says, it couldn't be possible.

Time skip

He goes to Mori's office talk to him, since he was the closest person in the Mafia Dazai could talk about it.

Mori was with his eyes closed not looking at Dazai's.

- Dazai, grab me that book. - The old man points to a bookshelf with books on top, pointing to a specific book as he says in the coldest tone ever.

Dazai, already used to this tone, grabbed the book and giving it to that pedo, not talking or questioning anything out loud.

- Dazai, look. - Mori points out at a page on the book. The title is "Love Eyes". Dazai looks at the page with a shocked expression.

 Dazai looks at the page with a shocked expression

(Why tf was this so hard to make-)

- W-what!? - Dazai exclaims worried.

- That's right, I think you have Love Eyes. - Mori says, calmly. - You are now going to wear bandages over your eyes so you don't have any risk of someone falling in love with you and bringing trouble to the Mafia. -

- Okay, Boss. - Dazai says knowing he doesn't have other option.

✦Time skip 2✦
(Dazai's now in school. 15yr)
(Tw: still emo era 😭💔🖤🤟⛓️)
Dazai's POV

I was grabbing my book in my locker while listening to music when I saw a trio looking at me and mumbling.

Bunch of assholes.

There's was two guys and a girl. They look like about my age, I think.

The girl has pink hair, it reminded me of my eyes; She had her hair in a bun, but only on one side, and the rest was loose. Pretty weird in my opinion; Her eyes were gray violet; And she had a brat personality. At least from my point of view.

There was a guy pretty weird; He has grey hair and grey eyes. The color is very actually pretty, can't say the same about him; His hairline was so weird I can't even tell what's his hairstyle.

Those two were gossiping about me. They don't even try to hide it.

And there was this guy...

He was beside the two idiots listening to everything but not judging.

He's one of those red heads, but his hair's pretty good actually; his eyes were ocean blue. Very beautiful; And I think he has anger issues, just see how he reacts to everything and it tells everything. In my opinion, he's a very fine man.

No homo ofc.

-------------------------------------------------------

Liking the story? Comment and vote pls!

I know it's short and I'm sorry! I'm trying my best to make this without being boring.

What's your favorite anime?

Me: Bungo Stray Dogs ofc!!