Links

Whew, this has been in the works for a while

Whew, this has been in the works for a while. I started this before Tears of the Kingdom was released, and planned on having it done before the release, but that didn't happen. Since I've put a lot into this, I'll say something about each Link.

The Legend of Zelda/The Adventure of Link: I was planning on cosplaying as him last summer because he has brown hair and doesn't wear pants. Unfortunately, plans fell through and I couldn't go to the event.

A Link to the Past/Link's Awakening: I love Link's Awakening, I've only played the Switch version but he's such a cutie. The timeline I've looked at implies that these Links aren't the same, but I disagree and have headcanons about this Link in particular. Besides, the anniversary art only shows one of this Link, so that's enough for me.

Ocarina of Time/Marjora's Mask: I probably shouldn't have drawn child Link because I didn't draw other Links like that, but I figured that child Link gets a pass by being iconic and being in Smash Bros.

Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages: I don't understand these games, so I'm trying to find the manga to read instead.

Wind Waker/Phantom Hourglass: I wanted all the Toon Links to look visually distinct. This Link is the most well known, so he looks the closest to the original design.

Four Swords: I based their designs off of the manga, because it is my favorite of the Zelda manga. I took the colors from the manga as well, as opposed to a sprite or official artwork.

The Minish Cap: I took the colors from his sprite instead of the official artwork, since he looked too much like every other Toon Link in the art. He has very blue eyes and bright blond hair in the actual game.

Twilight Princess: He's my favorite Link. I didn't draw his wolf form in this piece because I wanted to focus on humans in this piece and I wasn't sure how he would look.

Spirit Tracks: I gave him his engineer cap instead of his green hat to make him more distinct. I've become a Spirit Tracks fan recently.

Skyward Sword: I took his hair color from his in-game model rather than the official artwork because the color didn't look right.

A Link Between Worlds: I never played this game, but Link looks adorable.

Tri Force Heroes: I've never heard anyone say they like this game. I figured it was okay to take some liberties with Link this time. Looking at it again, they look about right.

Breath of the Wild/Age of Calamity/Tears of the Kingdom: I went with the Breath of the Wild look because I don't have Tears of the Kingdom yet. I haven't even beaten BotW yet, but yesterday I got the Master Sword.

Skyward Sword Manga: I know he's probably not canon, but I couldn't decide who to put. I chose him because if I put in a spin-off Link (such as Hyrule Warriors Link) then I would feel obligated to put the others. Anyway, if you don't know who this is, he's supposed to be the first hero chosen by Hylia a really long time ago.

Now, for the Links I considered adding, I might draw them if people want to see them. It was Hyrule Warriors Link, CD-i Link, Link from the cartoon, Cadence of Hyrule Link, Linkle, and Ravio. So yeah. Zelda version maybe, but she's more difficult to draw than Link in my opinion. I hope you enjoy.