Zeldas

I thought this would be more difficult than the Link drawing, but it took me less time

I thought this would be more difficult than the Link drawing, but it took me less time. Also, although they were more complicated, there are less Zeldas than Links. Now for something about each of them.

The Legend of Zelda: She's very different from later iterations of the character. She's very cute, kind of underrated tbh.

Adventure of Link: There's barely any official art of her, so I took some liberties to differentiate her and the other Zelda. Because due to convoluted plot reasons, they are different people.

Link to the Past: Her design is growing on me, tbh. I think it started when I read the Shotaro Ishinomori manga adaptation. Which is actually pretty good, even with its unique style.

Ocarina of Time: I don't know why I struggled to draw both versions. Young Zelda's headpiece is kind of annoying to draw, only because it is so unique. I really need to keep playing Ocarina of Time, I was nearly filtered by not knowing the controls.

Oracle of Seasons/Ages: I still don't know much about these games, I know even less about the Zelda of those games. Design wise, she's OoT Zelda with different proportions. I don't get it.

Wind Waker: I just drew Tetra because there are three Toon Zelda's who look more or less identical. Tetra is iconic either way. I gave her some of the Zelda makeup to make up for drawing Tetra rather than Zelda.

Four Swords: She looks very different in the Akira Himekawa manga, but I kind of like her look in the game more. It's unique compared to other toon style Zeldas, and I appreciate it.

Minish Cap: I ripped her colors from her sprite instead of the artwork because I did the same for MC Link. She was so cute at the beginning of the game.

Twilight Princess: You'd think I'd be better at drawing her since she's my favorite, but I've been unfortunately unable to replicate her qualities. Also she's complicated to draw. I have several pieces of merch in my collection related to her. She's literally my favorite Zelda.

Spirit Tracks: She's my second favorite Zelda. She's so good and is an actual character! I love her! I can't believe I haven't cared about Spirit Tracks until recently. Go play Spirit Tracks or watch a playthrough or something.

Skyward Sword: I'm not a huge Skyward Sword fan, but I like Zelda in that game. She's pretty good.

A Link Between Worlds: I used the hair color from the Smash Bros version because I thought it would look better. I think I was correct.

Breath of the Wild: Her green eyes are very unique. My boyfriend doesn't like her English voice, but I do since I met her voice actress at a convention.

That's all. There's a few from non-canon stuff that I didn't draw. I hope you enjoyed.