Loo Loo Land

Osiris Pov:

After the other day of going on the mission to kill Martha I had decided to take a break from going anywhere or at least I fucking wanted to until I heard some tapping from the window and looked up to see Loona. I groaned and got up letting her stumble inside as she stood up.

Loona: Hello my beloved, I c-

"Loona you have about a minute to tell me what the fuck you're doing in my house."

Loona: Ok ok, calm down. Ok so you know how Stella and I are 'discussing' business.

"Oh calm down, just say you guys were fucking. Anyways continue."

Loona: Well she asked me if we were willing to go to Loo Loo land with her and I said yes!

"Loona....you didn't....."

Loona: Oh yes I did! You're coming with us, plus I get to spend time with you!~

She tried to kiss me, only to be picked up and throw out the window onto some mattresses on the ground. It was that high up maybe five feet, so she landed pretty softly.

"Go fuck your Owl- bitch!"

I sighed and get ready for the day before heading over to the office to begin working....

At Loo Loo Land...

I drove up into the parking lot of as I noticed two Goetia's standing there as well as the rest of the crew.

As I walked over they seemed to notice me

As I walked over they seemed to notice me. I was wearing some black boots and my bandages around my body. The two Goetia's smiled at me. I rolled my eyes as I paid attention to Loona and the rest of the gang.

"Alright fuckos, what's the job?"

Moxxie: Well we're on guard duty, so we need to make sure that the owls don't get killed.

I sighed and grabbed my revolver, loading it up with six bullets to ensure everything was locked and loaded. I smoked a couple of cigarettes as the two birds looked at me with concern.

Octavia: You know smoking is bad for you health...

"Yes but it's the only thing keeping me from dealing with peoples bullshit. In order words, and I mean no disrespect, please don't tell me not to smoke."

I opened the case I was carrying over my shoulder and built my rifle as we went into the park. Loo Loo Land was a rip of of Lucifer's version. I walked with Octavia and her mother as Stella seemed to be enjoying the amusement park more than Octavia. I rolled my eyes and split off from the group to eat some food as I skipped out on breakfast. Octavia followed me, and usually I would tell someone like her to fuck off, but she seemed to be uneasy right now. So we sat down to eat.

"Let's cut this shit? Why are you here?"

Octavia: Why do you think?

She looked at her mother who seemed to be having a more entertaining time than anything else.

"Ooooh alright, I won't ask. Well.....um this is akward."

Octavia: So what kind of demon are you?

"Sorry I don't like to say what kind of demon I am..."

Octavia: Huh.

We sat there eating our carnival food when we heard some commotion coming from the tent which brought extremely brought bad memories.

Octavia amd Osiris: Striker!

Octavia: Wait you have bad memories of this place as well?

"Well obviously, the fucking animatronics give me nightmare fuel and believe me I want to tear him up."

Octavia: Well looks like we got more in common! How about w-

We both heard an explosion as we looked at the tent burning down. We saw something rise up from the tent itself to see Striker. My veins started to glow red as I was ready to release a Brimstone beam if needed.

Striker: W-well i-if it isn't Octavia! I remember the fear in your eyes and who's this young man?

"Hey  fuck-clown! If you're raggin' so bad, why don't you take your tounge and shove it up your ass, so you can taste your acting career as it plummets down to the bottom of the fucking ocean?!"

Striker:.....That's just a lot to take in.....

As he soon wrapped his robotic arms around my neck I groaned on pain, I grabbed his bottom and top jaw before opening my mouth as I fired one Brimstone beam down his throat. When I finished I threw what was left of the robotic husk to the side and sighed dragging Loona and the rest of my Employees with me.

Octavia: How did yo-

"I'm able to fire a Brimstone beam however it takes time for me to charge it up. I had it charged and primed just in case I needed it."

Stella: You look quite familiar now that I take a good look at you.

I turned around to see the mother of Octavia as she examined me. She grabbed my chin as I moved her hand away.

Stella: You're the son of Azazel correct.

"Yes and I would appreciate you keeping my father's name out of your mouth. I have to get these fuckers home so let's hurry up and get out of here."

I turned around to see the entirety of the amusement park burning to the ground. As we got into the van, Stella kept asking questions to which I ignored. When she asked about the horns and wings, I don't know what happened I just.....snapped..

"Do you ever shut the fuck up? No offense your Highness but some of the question you are asking are highly private! And for fucks sake you should be more worried about your own personal life."

Octavia: Sorry about my mother, she has a tendency to ask questions when it is not her place to.

Octavia gave her mother a sort of death glare before we drove the rest of the way in silence. I dropped them off at the mansion before heading to dropping off my boss and the employees at the building. Tonight was going to be hell for me.

Octavia pov:

I sighed softly and looked at my mother as this whole day was kind of a fuck up as we walked into the mansion. I was a little annoyed that my mother was asking all these questions towards Osiris.

"Mother, when are you going to learn that sometimes it's best not to ask questions."

Stella: Well I was curious, I knew Azazel when he was you-

Stolas: So did I.

We both turned around to see my father standing there. He didn't seem angry at that moment but it usually starts there before the fight begins.

Stolas: Octavia, is this correct? You met the son of Azazel?

"Yes father....though I don't understand why his parents are a sensitive subject?"

Stolas: Yes well his parents died due to the angels coming down during the extermination which is why he probably didn't want your mother to keep asking questions.

Stella: Well I didn't know that! I was just trying to m-

Stolas: Small talk? Mr Osiris is a respectable young man who has no time for your bullshit Stella! So stop trying to bother the poor lad!

Stella: Well excuse me if I can't talk to someone like you, you insensitive jackass!

I rolled my eyes as the two began to argue with each other so I went to my room and locked the door. I laid down on my bed and listened to some music while looking through Voxstigram.....though Osiris was on my mind and it was frustrating! I tried to get my mind off of him but something about those eyes had kept me hooked on him. I sighed and decided to sleep.....maybe he'll leave my mind soon.....