Chapter - 1 Rebirth

.
Strong winds and heavy rains ripped through the dark night sky. The outskirts are barren and dilapidated, and only the platform stands alone here.

Tantai Jin huddled and hid in the corner, His heart trembled when he heard the sound of a humming car.

    Never, never be him!

Tantai Jin held his breath and tried to lower his sense of existence as much as possible, praying secretly in his heart.

Suddenly, a dazzling light shines directly on the precarious platform. First, a few cars drove up, tacitly surrounding the unremarkable platform. Then a Maybach appeared and screeched to a stop.

"It's stabbed—"

The car door opened, the man got out of the car with long legs, and the bodyguard followed behind him attentively holding an umbrella. He approached Tantai Jin like he was strolling in the courtyard.

    One step, two steps...

    closer...closer.

He has a strong desire to control, and the sound of his footsteps can vaguely reveal his somewhat domineering personality-always leisurely, calm, and strategizing.

Tantai Jin has been raised by the man's side for many years, and he is both afraid of him and most familiar with his footsteps.

Tantai Jin's eyes sparkled, the end of his eyes were flushed, he bit his lower lip lightly with frightened white teeth, almost crying.

  It was really him

The well-known gentleman in the Beijing circle who was gentle and handsome, high-ranking and powerful, but cruel and unruly, distorted and ruthless, the ruler of the Pei family who killed his own siblings and father——Pei YuXing

Tantai Jin tried to escape many times, but Pei YuXing could easily catch him back.

Sometimes Pei YuXing would even deliberately let Tantai Jin go, and when Tantai Jin thought he had escaped, Pei YuXing would appear in front of Tantai Jin with a chuckle, and coax Tantai Jin to behave better.

    It's like a lazy beast teasing its own little pet.

Tantai Jin reached out to cover his own mouth, but couldn't control his nervous heartbeat.

    Boom, boom, boom

The heartbeat was so loud that Tantai Jin began to suspect that Pei Yuxing, who was separated by a wall, could hear it.

    "Crack—"

The small wooden door was pushed open, and someone came in.

Tantai Jin raised his head abruptly, just at this moment the headlights of the car lit up from the slant, reflecting the profile of the man.

Gentle and handsome facial features, thin lips and straight nose, gentle and dignified with a bookish air, narrow and narrow eyes slightly narrowed, with a bit of seductive twitch at the end of the eyes. But the gold-rimmed glasses on the high bridge of the nose just suppressed the peach blossom eyes, and also covered the gloom and violence in the pupils.

Pei Yuxing was wearing a well-fitting high-end suit, outlining a tall and straight figure. He curled his lips into a chuckle, stared at the shivering little guy with his pocket on his shoulders, his voice was hoarse and lingering, his deep eyes were paranoid and crazy: "I caught you again—my Xiao Jin."

Tantai Jin stepped back in fear , until it reaches the corner, there is no way to retreat.

Pei YuXing's many cat-like actions made Tantai Jin nervous, and his words were like the last straw that crushed him.