Part 1

It was almost 2:00 in the morning, Kaveh was still awake not wanting to go to sleep, he couldn't even sleep anyway. Al haitham was sitting on the couch, peacefully reading his book until he noticed Kaveh walking out of his room with red and swollen eyes

"(Has Kaveh been crying?)" Al haitham thought to himself, just seeing Kaveh's red and swollen eyes made Al haitham wonder what he's been doing in his room for the past hours, crying perhaps?

(obviously you blind ass bitch🤬)

"Kaveh..are you alright?" Kaveh gets startled by Al haitham's voice, he didn't notice Al haitham sitting on the couch before he immediately looks away to hide his swollen eyes, of course once he responded to Al haitham he sounded quiet and his voice was shakey "Yea..I'm perfectly fine.. don't worry about me, I'm just...I-I.." Kaveh was struggling and panicking on what type of excuse he could make, Al haitham sighed and put down his book, placing it on the table gently before standing up and walking towards Kaveh. "Kaveh, look at me right now.." He said we a stern voice that was enough to make Kaveh flinched a little, he used his fingers to gently grab Kaveh by the chin and force him to look at him.

"Kaveh..have you been crying?" Kaveh felt a bit guilty that Al haitham had seen him in this state, he knew it was pretty obvious now he was crying. "I'm alright I already said that..I wasn't crying.." Al haitham sighed once again, he hugged Kaveh and wrapped his arms around Kaveh, and gently and softly whispering in his ear "Kaveh..it's alright, you don't have to lie to me.." Kaveh was shocked and a bit surprised to see this coming from Al haitham, especially because of how emotionless Al haitham's expression was 24/7. Kaveh noticed his vision getting blurry, realizing he was about to cry now, he really wanted to hold back but he couldn't and ended up crying anyway. Al haitham could feel Kaveh's wet tears dripping onto his clothes. Al haitham didn't care if Kaveh's tears were going to stain his clothes, he knew how much Kaveh needed a hug for this long, he could hear Kaveh's sniffling and sobbing while he still hugged him tightly. Soon then Kaveh also started to hug Al haitham back, gently but tight. Al haitham patted and rubbed Kaveh's back while whispering in his ear again "Have you slept yet? Or at least taken a nap?..if not you should really sleep now Kaveh.." Kaveh sniffled, still not letting go of Al haitham "But..I-I.. don't want to let go..I don't want you to go.." Al haitham sighed, he patted Kaveh's head while still hugging him back, feeling Kaveh's hug getting tighter as well but he didn't mind it at all.

"I'll stay with you don't worry..now come on, off to bed..if you don't sleep your going to have a horrible headache tomorrow from all this crying" Al haitham says before picking up Kaveh, having Kaveh wrap his legs around al haitham's waist while Al haitham carries him to his bedroom.

Once they had both reached the bedroom, Al haitham put Kaveh down and made him sit on the bed "Now get some rest alright?" Al haitham didn't have a reaction on his face, but it was clear he really wanted Kaveh to sleep so he can feel refreshed tomorrow. "I-I'm..not sleeping unless you sleep w-with me.." Kaveh said tears dripping down his cheeks while he pouts a bit, Al haitham's lips curled up into a little soft and gentle smile "Alright..if thats the only way to make you fall asleep I'll do it.." Al haitham says before getting on the other side of the bed, hugging Kaveh behind whild he lays down on the bed as well. Kaveh calms down a bit while he wipes his tears away. "Good night..Kaveh" Al haitham whispers softly into Kaveh's ear.

"Good night.." Kaveh replied, closing his eyes shut now and soon starting to drift off to sleep. After Kaveh was asleep now his soft amd quiet snores could be heard, Al haitham was still awake and couldn't help but keep staring at Kaveh's teary, swollen, and red eyes. Without another thought Al haitham kissed Kaveh on his cheek, but the kiss didn't wake Kaveh up. Al haitham then stared at Kaveh's lips..not taking his eyes off of them before using his finger to turn Kaveh's face to his, Al haitham presses his lips against Kaveh's, trying to not put to much pressure to the point Kaveh would wake up. After that slow and gentle peck on the lips, Al haitham chuckled softly and gently before laying his head back down onto the pillow while still hugging Kaveh from behind. He then slowly drifted off to sleep as well..

( to b continued 👏👏)