Don't say a fucking word

I opened my eyes as the sunlight hit my face. I could see my unpacked bags laying on the floor. I was confused as why the room looked so diffrent as from it did yesterday morning. I rubbed my eyes to wake up fully and i then realized i had now moved in to the Kaulitz village. Right, i was gonna work here. I stood up and looked at the clock. It was 1:30 pm, fuck! i had half an hour to get ready to paint. I ran to my bags and started to dig for my clothes, i took out some jeans and a white top. I took off my t-shirt and started to put on the white tank, as i did that it felt as someone was staring at me. I started to tremble and looked around the room. I also looked outside the windows, i just got more scared since there was only forest on one side and on the other, houses. But no one was there staring though i felt these eyes on me. I got really uncomfortable and tried to shake off the thought of someone watching me.

I buttoned my jeans while walking towards my bathroom. The bathroom was on the other side of the house and it was kind of old too. The house didnt look so renovated or fresh but atleast the water was clean. I started to brush my teeth as well as fixing myself. I wanted to atleast look alright for my first work day. I wore my hair in a braid. My hair was quite dark but since the sun was pretty strong and up late, it had highlited my hair into a lighter brown. I usually didn't wear much makeup but today i decided to put on some mascara.

I started to rush as i realized i didn't have much time left. I grabbed my keys before running out the door. From my house there was a trail to the mansion so i followed it. The door to the house was open so i could just walk right in and thats what i did. I looked around hoping to see Bill or Tom, but no one was there.

I decided to look around. I walked past some rooms and i noticed that one of the rooms was open, the door was tilted a bit. I was pretty far away from it and walked quietly in the hallway. I heard some noises coming from it and i felt a bit creeped out.  I knew i should just be curious and let it be, to just wait for them to come, i mean the time was only 1:52.. but i also wanted to see what was happening inside of that room. It was one of the rooms Tom had skipped showing me yesterday. I started to walk closer to it and now the noises was a bit more clear. I now realised, I froze. It was a woman moaning. I just stood there scared to be discovered. I wasn't close enough to see what was going on but i could definitely hear what was happening. I also felt disgusted knwing somebody had intercorse in the room right infront of me. Who did that with a wide open door and not having a care if somebody heard them. And if it was either Tom or Bill, my bosses. I mean what did i expect right now, everything they did was childish.

I wanted to move, but if i did, i would be caught. I just closed my eyes and started praying nobody would find me in this embarrassing moment. Suddenly i felt someones hand on my shoulder, i flinched and scared for my life. I turned around to see Bill staring at me, i was about to open my mouth when he put his hand against my lips and hushed me. He dragged me outside of the hallway against a wall and whispered loudly.

''dont say a fucking word.'' while pressing his hand against my mouth.

I looked at him frightend in my eyes. My body was now shaken and i didn't know how to react at this moment. I just stared at him. He started to look around and he gently took off his hand. I was dead quiet.

''follow me.'' he whispered.

He held my hand as we walked longer into the mansion in the kitchen. He suddenly stopped and turned to look at me.

''I'm sorry about that, I didn't want Tom to hear you. He can get a little uhh.. unsettle when he gets disturbed.'' Bill said.

So it was Tom in that room. So unprofessional i thought. I stood there shocked looking up att Bill.

''So your'e saying he fucked somebody in that room while fully knowing i was gonna come at this time, thats so unprofessional.'' i sighed upset while crossing my arms.

Bill started to giggle a little

'' yeah get used to it'' Bill said confidently.

I just looked at him schocked at their behavior. I was only 19 and it felt like i was the older one.

''How even old are you guys??'' i said to bill.

''we're 21, and you?'' bill said.

''im 19, dont u think its weird how you guys didn't even ask me for my age when hiring me?''

''Not really'' Bill said. it looked like he was about to let out a little laugh.

Did he really think this was funny. Next time something unprofessional was happening, im walking right out of here, if i didn't get a good salary that would be It but i guessed the money would Be good since they were so wealthy. I was leaning against a wall while bill was infront of me facing the hallway. I then heard footsteps coming near us and i firstley looked at bills face, it went from smiling to numb as he looked at where the footsteps came from, then i looked behind me from the wall, there walked Tom. My face changed from curios too anger.
Tom came closer whith a grin on his face, when he came closer i had my arms crossed with an angry look. Tom stood beside Bill as well as infront of me.

'' Hey, you're here'' Tom said confidentally while having an open body lanuage.

But me, i had lost a lot of respect for him.

'' yeah, and im not the late one.'' i said frustrated

Bill gave me the (shut up and dont piss him off) face.

Toms face also switched a bit from smiling to confused.

''yeah sorry about that.'' he said wondering why i was unpolite.

I had now snapped and stared deep into his dark eyes.

''What the fuck is wrong with you, you firstley didn't even hire me professionally and now, having sex with someone while you knew i was coming at this time.''

I instantly regretted what i said. I was so stupid, my anger got a hold of me again. I needed this job and i blew it. Toms face had now switched from being so happily elegant to a shock like i just killed someone. And bill had now gone scared. But tom just started to smile. But it wasen't those kind smiles though. More like angry smile like he was about to snap.

I got a bit scared from his expression so i took a step back. Tom came closer and grabbed my shoulders and pushed me into the wall causing my back to hurt. I looked up at his face in fear. His eyes once so angelic just looked empty.

''The fuck, you dare to disrespect me like that?'' Tom yelled in my face

I now knew, he wasn't normal. I looked at him while i was shaking, his expression said it all. I instantly looked down.

''i-i..'' i stuttered

nothing came out of my mouth. I was too scared to fight back so i just went quiet. Tom pushed me once again and then letted go of me. I was now so frightend but knew i had to be strong. Bill was quiet as well but not scared like i was. Tom walked back and looked away. While Tom looked away i took a step forward.

'' Ive seen you paint Eselin. Im amazed at your artwork. Ive been mezmerizing them for months. When i realized you moved to germany i knew i had to get my hands on you.'' Tom said while facing the window, not even looking at me.

Those words. I didnt know if i should be terrified or happy about it. I had so many questions. I was touched but also uncomfortable. I had started to publish my artwork since i was 16. But at that time i lived in England. How did he, Tom Kaulitz , find my artwork all the way from germany. Now i knew how he knew my name.. But still. That i had moved to germany was no information that i shared with the internet.