Water will fall

His warm body against mine made me safe. His arms around my waist and head leaning against mine, skin so soft and body so big.
I felt so safe in his arms. Like I forgot my problems. Everything around me didn't matter.
His head was leaning on my head while he was asleep. He didn't have his shirt on so his skin was pressed against me. I couldn't stop looking
at his abs. I had woken up but I didn't want to let go. I didn't know why but I had become so close with Tom and I regretted it. I mean he was my kidnapper. Even though he had saved me.

I stood up and tried to be quiet, I sat up on the bed for a while before trying to wake up Tom. I poked him a few times and he slowly woke up.
He rubbed his eyes and then looked at me.

"Oh, Goodmorning" Tom said with a raspy voice.

I giggled a little before replying

"Yeah Goodmorning" I said while looking him up and down.

Tom smirked

I stopped smiling and opened my mouth

"Hey who were those people who hurt you.." I asked

Tom got quiet and didn't smile. He sighed and didn't know what to reply.

"Well I owe them a lot of money kind of." Tom replied

"Wont you go to jail for killing that guy" I asked.

"Don't worry I took care of it" Tom said.

I have him a worried look.

We sat there for a while

"I love the painting you did" he said, trying to change the subject.

I gave him a slight smile and looked down.

I couldn't understand Tom. He was so sweet to me but a few days ago he was about to kill me. The thought of his cold hands hitting my face sent shivers down my body. I knew I had started to catch feelings for him.. and I knew I shouldn't. So I wanted to get out of here as soon as possible. Or I would just destroy myself.

"Tom, get out of my room, please."

Tom scoffed and looked at me confused.

"What? Okay.." Tom answered as he stood up.

Before walking away he looked at me again, noticing that I didn't look alright. He opened his mouth but didn't say anything.
He closed the door and walked away.

I looked at the balcony door. If the door was open, I had my chance. Tom had started to trust me, I thought. He didn't have to follow me anywhere anymore.

I stood up and walked over to the balcony door. I slowly reached for the doorknob and twisted it. It made a click and I realised that the door was open. I was so happy. All the panic had slowly flowed away. The thought of being free was so welcoming. I opened the door slowly and it made a noise but not as loud so Tom could hear.
I walked out to the balcony and looked out the forest. It was morning so the light was up. I grabbed some cigarettes from the table and then looked down from the balcony. I was one floor up so I had do climb some kind of way to get down without breaking anything. I looked around me and I saw some stones that I could probably step down on. I knew I had to be quick before Tom noticed I was gone. I slowly climbed down the fence and sat one foot on a stone and a hand on the fence. I placed the other foot on another stone and I was slowly on the ground. I didn't have any shoes but that didn't matter. I ran thru the lawn and into the woods. I was free. I could run. All the stress disappeared. I felt so relieved. I felt so happy so I ran barefoot, as fast as I could thru the forest. I didn't even know where I was going. Just ran and followed the sunlight. I had ran for several minutes until I saw a lake. I slowed down and tried to catch my breath. I walked to the water and sat my feet into the water. The water was cold I loved it, cooled me down. I started to take off my shirt and then unbuttoned my jeans. I laid the clothes on a tree and walked to the cliff that was above the water. I sat down in only my underwear looking at the sun. The sun was warming my body. As I looked down the water I started to undress my underwear. I took a few steps back, ran and jumped into the water.

I felt the cold cover my whole body. I opened my eyes and the water was clear and blue. I looked up and the sun was hitting the water. I swam up and took a deep breath. I rubbed my eyes and swam around for a while. I felt so peaceful. Nothing could bother me. I didn't really have a plan but I just did it my way.

I swam down the water one more time before swimming up again. I swam to the cliff. The cliff wasn't far up so I could reach it with my hands.

I took both my hands on the stone as I lifted myself up the water.
I pushed my head up and on the cliff stood...
Tom.

He stood still on the cliff looking right at me with his eyes.

My heart sank. I quickly dropped my arms from the cliff and fell down into the water. I quickly swam up and looked around. He was still standing over me looking at me dead in the eyes.

He took a few steps further the cliff and now he could see me.
I couldn't stand on my feet in the water.
Tom didn't say anything. His expression said it all. His eyes once so majestic, just looked dark. I didn't know what he was going to do.. was he going to kill me? I just swam there. Looking at Tom in fear. Tom had now walked down from the cliff and down to the place where you could walk into the water instead of jumping.

I started to shake and swim as fast as I could to the other side. The other side was far away but I didn't know what to do.
Tom had ran into the water, I could hear him swim behind me with water splashing everywhere.

I started to scream in fear and swam even faster. My legs hurt and my arms scarred.
Tears were flowing down my cheeks as I was choking on my tears. I was so tired. Scared that I might drown.

Suddenly I felt a rough hand drag me down the water. I took a deep breath before my head was under water.

I opened my eyes as Tom had now dragged me towards him aggressively.

I was completely naked as he pushed me against him. My whole body was touching him. He held on my cheeks hard while looking at me angrily. I pushed his chest with my legs and tried to swim away but he grabbed my wrists and had swam towards island. I screamed in agony as he dragged my arms. My arms was now swollen and had bruises on them.

He dragged me onto land and I screamed at him to let me go. He had pushed me over so I was now laying down on my back. Exposing my naked body. He came closer to me and pinned me to the ground as he laid on top of my body. We locked eyes again. He gave me that wicked smirk.

I tried to move my arms but he had me pinned. I had now scratches and bruises all over my body for hitting the sharp stones and him hitting me. From Tom's hair, water was dripping on me. I would never expose myself like this to him but I couldn't do anything.

I whined as I struggled. He wouldn't let go of me.

I tried to kick him but he basically sat on top of me.

I screamed and yelled for help.

"who the fuck are you Tom Kaulitz!" I screamed at his face.

He looked into my eyes then my lips.

"I'm actually surprised you don't reemember me." Tom replied

"What are you talking about?" I screamed at him.

He didn't answer. Just pinned me down.

He pulled me up and I was now sitting up. I whined as he pinned me to a tree.

I held my legs crossed so he didn't see my crotch but he was still able to see my breast and that made me so embarrassed.
With one hand he held my arms above my head pinned to the tree, and with the other he held my chin up so I could see him.

My hair was dripping down my face. My eyes were puffy. I looked up at his face without any emotion. I was empty. His hands were cold as he held on to my chin.

I looked into his eyes.

"Who are you." I said with anger in every single word.

He opened his mouth. Came closer to me and whispered into my ears.

"Your beloved teacher, Kit."

(OMG ITS NOT HER ACTUAL TEACHER READ THE STORY I BEG😢🙏)