2. it's time to go

CHAPTER TWO

ttrodsss
📍Downtown Lousville

liked by miaasdump and others ttrodsss, honestly, i'm only here for the girls 😉

ttrodsss, honestly, i'm only here for the girls 😉

view comments...

moreofehmaly, tilly, BEHAVE!
ttrodsss, like you said, everyone better hide their gfs!!

paigebuckets, should've came to uconn then
ttrodsss, i would've gone just for you ms. bueckers

miaasdump, can't wait to see you tills! save some for the rest of us please
comment liked by ttrodsss

20 MINS EARLIER

Once Taliah had landed, she had found Emily already waiting for her. She hugged her best friend and whined,

"Em, I'm so exhausted! Can we please just go back to your apartment please?"

As they drove down the streets of Lousville, Taliah was astonished. She couldn't help but take pictures of the beautiful night sky. She knew she was going to love this city.

Once Emily had seen that Taliah had gotten ahold of the aux, she immediately groaned.

"Tills, please don't pla-"

Before she could finish her sentence, New Romantics by Taylor Swift started blasting. Emily sighed, but started smiling once she saw how carefree her best friend looked.

They spent the entire car ride singing and dancing in their seat. As they arrived to the apartment complex, Taliah hesitated,

"Em, are you sure your roommate won't mind me staying here for a couple of days?"

Emily shook her head, "I told you, she's not here, and plus she won't mind, she's chill," she said in the most obvious tone.

Taliah rolled her eyes, "Who's your roommate by the way? You've talked about her but never mentioned her name."

Emily looked at Taliah and smirked, "You'll meet her sooner or later."

As soon as Taliah laid on the makeshift bed Emily had made for her, she fell asleep. Emily quietly took a picture of her, and cackled. She knew what she was gonna do and she knew Taliah would be pissed at her in the morning, but it would be worth it.

moreofehmaly

liked by notreallyhvl and othersmoreofehmaly, guess who finally got here!

moreofehmaly, guess who finally got here!

view comments...

miaasdump, y'all are so cute
comment liked by moreofehmaly

THE NEXT MORNING

It was 6 in the morning when Taliah was rudely woken up by a loud, "Taliah, hurry up! We're gonna be late!"

Taliah groaned and slowly rolled off the bed. Today was the day that she was going to officially meet the team and be introduced as their manager.

She was nervous. Not only because she was new to the campus, but also because she had heard that there was some good looking players on the team. She wanted to make a good first impression on everyone.

Once Taliah was ready, she decided she would wait in Emily's car. As soon as she got in, she could feel a pair of eyes on her, but she chose to ignore it. She heard the front door open and a few seconds later, she faintly heard Emily call out to someone,

"Alright, I'll tell coach, see you soon then!"

Once Emily was in the drivers seat, Taliah turned to look at her,

"Who were you talking to?"

Emily shrugged and said, "Oh just my roommate, she just got back, but she probably won't make it to the team meeting today."

Taliah gave her a bewildered look, "Um, so what you're saying is that your roommate is on the team and you're just not gonna tell me who it is?"

She laughed and said, "Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying."

"Whatever."

They had now arrived at the gym and Taliah couldn't have been more nervous. Emily had noticed this and comforted her,

"They're gonna love you, Tills."

Taliah smiled up at her, her nerves slightly going away. As they made their way in to the gym, they were greeted with a hug by the head coach.

The coach led them to the locker room where the team was waiting. The closer they got, the more excited Taliah got.

They were met with bright smiles from the team and Taliah instantly felt comforted. All of the girls were each seated at their designated spot with their jerseys hanging behind them.

"Girls, meet our new manager, Taliah Rodriguez!"

The girls clapped and cheered, making Taliah turn red. Once they had stopped, Taliah took a deep breath and said,

"Hi! My names Taliah, this is my first year at Louisville! I'm really excited to be getting to know all of you and I can't wait to spend this year along side all of you. Thank you for this opportunity."

Taliah was met with a bunch of smiles and cheers from all of the girls. As she walked around and greeted all of them, she noticed that someone was missing. Their jersey was hanging, but she wasn't there. Taliah knew that would have to be Emily's roommate.

Once she had finally went around and talked to all of the girls, Taliah and Emily said their goodbye's to everyone.

What Taliah hadn't noticed yet was that the missing girl had now arrived. As they were exiting the locker room, Taliah could slightly see a blonde girl staring at her and Emily.

Walking hand in hand, Emily and Taliah made their way out, happy to have gotten that over with.

Once they got in the car, Taliah's phone started to ring. She answered the call and said,

"Hello?"

"Hey, Tills! It's Mia, I know you just got here, but I was wondering if you wanted to hang out?"

"Of course! Can you pick me up at Em's, please?"

"Yeah, I'll be there in a few."

Taliah hung up the phone and turned to Emily,

"Em, is it okay if I hang out with Mia today? I know your roommates not here, I don't want you to be alone."

Emily shook her head, "Of course it's okay, don't worry. I can handle myself."

As soon as Taliah had left with Mia, Emily's roommate had returned.

When her roommate spotted Emily, she quickly said,

"Em, who's that girl you're always with. Is she your girlfriend?"