Anger Problems

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I steamed as he set me down on the bed. "Oh, nothing." He widened his eyes and smiled at me. "You are really starting to scare me Zayn. First you kill someone then you, you... YOU ARE JUST STUPID!" I screamed. I felt bad now, because i could see the hurt in his eyes. "Oh, no no no no! I'm sorry, No, no i didn't mean..." He sat down in the chair next to the desk by his bed. "It." I finished my sentience. "No, your right. I am acting stupid, and i really shouldn't get mad." He twisted his lip in a crooked smile. "and how do you know about that...?" He tilted his head to the right. "Know about what?" I inched closer to him. "That...killing thing?" There was silence throughout the hosue.

"Niall and Harry told me." He seemed to fill up with anger. "THEY DID?" He stood up and stormed downstairs. I could hear the door click with a lock down the stairs. I went and tried to open the door. "Zayn! LET ME OUT!" I probably could've broken the door down, but it would've taken awhile. "SERIOUSLY! ZAYN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I was pretty sure that he could hear me. I was in the room right next to the one he was in. Nial was sitting on his bed when Zayn had carried me upstairs. I heard a squeal of pain and i jumped. I ran to the window, unlatched it, and climbed out onto the roof. I walked the roof until i got to the room that Zayn was in.

Luckily, that window was open. I popped the screen and hopped through.The first thing i saw was blood. Pooling around Niall. "OH MY GOD." was all i could say at first. I pulled out my phone and called an ambulence. I ran to the bathroom and got a warm washcloth and brought it back to Niall. He was bleeding all around his nose, and i had figured that's the damage Zayn had done. But he was no where to be found. I guess he had fled.