𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕: 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐮𝐭, 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐈𝐧

Reaching for the door you were about to make your way inside when it flew open before you could even touch it.

Your eyes widened as you found yourself staring up at a tall figure who seemed to be just making his way out of the house. His eyes widened once he'd noticed your presence too.

"O-oh? I-it's you?!" he jumped.

"Do I know you?" you asked, tilting your head a little as you stared at him confusingly.

He gave you an expression of realization like he'd just mistaken you for someone else before changing the subject.

"I-I mean... May I help you?" he asked, looking down at you confusingly.

"Lady Y/n! Please hurry and open the door! My arms are killing me," your driver whined from behind you.

"Oh... I'm looking for building ***," you replied to Daniel, showing him the address in your phone.

"Ah- so you must've thought this was the building you were looking for," he chuckled, awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "The actual building you're looking for is just the one next door," he pointed.

"Oh... thanks," you mumbled, paying your respects by giving him a small bow as you were about to turn back to your driver.

"Wait, hold on!" the guy called out, stopping you.

"Hm?"

Tilting your head to the side, you craned your neck as you turned your head around to look at him.

"A-Are you new around here? Y-You must be the n-new neighbour moving in!" he smiled, stuttering through his sentence.

"Was it not obvious?" you replied, narrowing yours eyes up and down at him.

"Haa-haa! It's nice to meet you! I'm Daniel Park," he laughed, "and I was just wondering if you ever need someone to show you around, I-I'll be more than happy to-"

"It's ok. I don't want you to feel burdened," you said before turning away.

"Oh, but I won't feel burdened at al-"

"Lady Y/n!!" the driver cried. "Is the door stuck or something?! What's taking so long?" he interrupted as he made his way over. "Who's this? Are you hitting on the Lady?" he glared.

"Aah... Chill, Max. He was just helping me find the right building. We got the wrong house," you explained while pointing at the stranger. "He said his name was Damian Clark."

"Daniel Park," Daniel corrected.

"Yeah, that," you murmured, not an ounce of care in your eyes but somehow the name sounded familiar.

"Oh, nice to meet you Dilan Mark," the driver smiled, reaching his hand out to shake Daniel's.

"It's..." he sighs, "...nevermind. It's nice to meet you too."