05| honeymoon

"honeymoon avenue my baby, coastin' like crazy"
-ariana grande

       MICHAEL found himself preparing for another meeting with Suleika

MICHAEL found himself preparing for another meeting with Suleika. Each and every time he has to meet with her, it isn't willingly and he feels dead inside each and every time.

"Do I really needa take pics with her?" He complained to MaryAnn who dusted off the velvet of his sweater after touching up his hair a bit.

She amusingly smirked. "Yes for the last time. They want your pre-marriage pics before the big ceremony. You know the drill. You've seen all your siblings or whatever do it."

He rolled his eyes. "For the last time I'm not gettin' married. I don't understand why I gotta go through with this. 'N why the hell you're gettin' me ready."

"You should be lucky it's me. Your tailors wouldn't be able to put up with your constant complaining. Now move your head." She forced him to look a bit to his left to adjust his collar.

"Michael!" He instantly rolled his eyes upon hearing his mother's voice. "Suleika's here and the photographer's waiting!"

He didn't reply but just sighed as MaryAnn eased off and let him go as he sluggishly followed his mother and a few assistants to the backyard garden where Suleika was standing with her mother in a long, white, floral gown. Her hair was in a slicked bun and her skin was shining bright.

The red flowers in her hair matched the lipstick on her lips.

She smiled upon Michael's arrival as he smiled back at her forcefully.

"Oh you guys look so good!" Suleika's mother swooned, folding her hands together. "You'll make it in the magazines for sure."

Being in this environment nearly made Michael's heart hurt of pure annoyance. He was almost sure he wasn't getting married before, but now he is certain. Ava seems to be taking a liking to him now.

He kissed her the last time he saw her. Her lips against his felt just right. He was finally able to draw her in. Her scent was as perfect as he thought she was. He nearly smiled just remembering their moment. He wished to see her again soon—but their schedules collide.

He also hasn't mentioned Suleika to her either and has no means on informing her of his family's arranged marriage tradition any time soon...

"You really think this'll make it in the magazines?" Suleika's voice snapped him out of his thoughts as his eyes gazed back onto her. He scoffed. "Hard to tell." He answered. "We're well hidden from the public eye half the time yet they'll still find a way to put us in the spotlight."

Some family members of Michael's have been married to other European royals, and they were all televised. He doubts his would be televised if he were to marry Suleika—that is if they even get married.