𝘊6

𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺 𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺 3:30 𝘱𝘮 ***

𝘛𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘥𝘢𝘺
𝘌𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘢𝘺
3:30 𝘱𝘮
***

"There's a fine man outside here to see you." Amaya said as Valentine packed her bags.

The two had gotten fairly close since Tuesday and exchanged numbers. Valentine still treated her distantly like majority of the people in her life but Amaya was like Becca and Quincy very adamant about being friends.

"Dark chocolate with braids little over six feet muscular build and tattoos...screams thug but I don't blame you one bit if I liked men gurlll I'd suck that dick plenty." Amaya said turning Valentine a bright red.

"You look cute today by the way." Amaya said tapping Valentines butt. Valentine flinched a little and swatted Amaya's hand quickly.

"My bad I forgot I'm your boss." Amaya said laughing.

"We're off the clock your not my boss but I'm also not comfortable with touchy types." Valentine admitted.

"Oh my bad I apologize, I still have the mindset of the club I forget not everyone has my experience in life." Amaya said genuinely apologetic.

"No it's okay it's something im working on." Valentine said walking side by side with Amaya until they finally got outside.

"Damn you look good mama." Quincy said straightening up off Valentines car.

"Your not a bum right?" Amaya asked Quincy who looked at her like she was stupid.

"Y'all women make being respectful hard as hell." Quincy said choosing to ignore her existence.

"Let me take you to dinner tonight." Quincy said now directing his attention to Valentine.

"I got a lot of papers to grade tonight..." Valentine said walking closer towards her car where Quincy rested.

"I'll call you later to talk shit about this man." Amaya said pointing at Quincy before walking off towards her car.

"Ion even kno shorty for ha' to be talking to me like dat'." Quincy said growing upset. His accent was already strong and his voice was already deep so him being mad made everything more apparent.

"That's just her persona." Valentine covered opening her car and setting her bags inside.

"Back to us I can help you grade them Valley's with ha' moms for the night." Quincy said smiling.

"Quincy.." Quincy cut her off by shaking his head disappointingly.

"I had a feeling you was dodging me cuz whenever I pick up Valley you never step out the building." He said sighing deeply.

"Let me kno sum if I go out to the strip club tonight and I let a bitch put ha' fat ass all on my lap and throw my money at ha' you not gon be tight?" Quincy asked.