Chapter Three

Ria was in complete shock, in front of her were so many more spider people, all chatting to each other. Ria didn't know what to make of it. Ria felt like she was getting pulled, and she was. The same man who took her here was now pulling her somewhere else.

"What the hell dude!?" Ria exclaimed.

    Ria was pulled into what seemed to be an office, with the man closing the door. The office was odd to Ria, dark, with many computer screens.

"Can you please tell me what's going on?" Ria asked, exhausted.

    The man slowly turned towards Ria, and once he was fully turned around, both him and Ria's eyes were locked.

"Sí," the man said.

    Ria was a bit surprised, he knew Spanish.

"You were doing something that was not acceptable," he said while taking off his mask.

    Ria now knew what he looked like, and she studied his features. Tan skin, like her, can only mean that he must be somewhat Mexican, his hair was a dark brown, but not as dark as his eyes. Ria didn't even realize that the man was looking at her, waiting for a response.

"What did I do?" Ria asked.

    The man signed.

"What did you do?" That man mocked. "You could've destroyed that world!" He spit, pure venom coming out of his voice.

"How," Ria said, raising her voice.

    Ria didn't want to accept this man's attitude, she looked him straight in his eyes.

"By pretending to be someone you're not," the man said coldly.

    There was a few seconds of silence before the man said.

"You wouldn't want to destroy another world now would you?"

    Ria froze, her heart felted like it was in her throat. She couldn't speak. All she could do was look the man in the eyes.

How does he know?  Ria thought.