𝟎𝟎𝟐

REFLECTIONS 🦢𝟎𝟎𝟐 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ The Bar Fight

REFLECTIONS 🦢
𝟎𝟎𝟐 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ The Bar Fight

THE GROUP SAT IN TARA'S HOSPITAL Room as they all comforted her as they heard the door open they saw Samantha Carpenter and her New boyfriend walk in

Tiffany got up and signaled the others to get up with her Sam said "Oh my god Tara..." Tara gasped in shock "You Came?"

Sam smiled at her Little sister "Of course I came." Samantha then looked at the five friends in front of her "Richie these are the twins Chad and Mindy."

The Twins then both waved at Richie as Richie returned a smile to the two Sam pointed at Wes "That's Sheriff Hicks Son Wes."

Sam then pulled him into a hug "Thanks for Calling." Wes smiled "Of course." Sam then ruffled with the Boys hair "Look At Your hair."

Then Sam looked to Chads side and saw Tiffany "How could I forget my favorite Tiffany." Sam then pulled the girl into a big hug as she said "She was the most sweetest little girl she always helped me."

Tiffany smiled at Sam's New boyfriend as he grinned back He gave her the creeps but she kept her thoughts to herself

Sam then walked over to her sisters bedside "And Amber Hey.." Amber gave Sam a kind smile Wes then suggested "Hey guys let's give Sam and Tara some time alone."

Chad nodded "Yep." as he grabbed onto to Tiffany's hand and they and the rest headed out of the hospital room...

TIFFANY STOOD AT THE POOL TABLE WITH Wes, Amber, Mindy, Chad, and Liv played pool she
took a sip of her dr pepper as she looked at Chad

Liv said "So what about the sister?" Tiffany looked at Chad he smiled and said "Oh Sam? she's so cool." as he smiled at Tiffany and pulled her closer towards him

Mindy said "Your only saying that because she let you where pokémon onsies to bed for 10 years." Tiffany chuckled as Liv looked at Tiffany and glared

Amber said "Trust me Sam is not cool get this there dad leaves there mom walks right out when Tara's Eight and Sam is Thirteen Sam starts acting out getting in trouble with cops and then on Sam's 18th birthday she leaves ghosts them all..."

Tiffany bit her lip anxiously she knew something went down with the Carpenter sisters but she didn't feel like it was ambers place to air out others business...

Amber sighed "Maybe Sam's changed I just don't wanna see Tara hurt again..." Wes said "So wait your protecting Tara from her own sister..."

The Freeman girl said "Well some one has to..." Wes said "So first no guy is good enough for her and no her sister isn't good enough for her either..."

Mindy said "Oh! motive if I can't have her no one can..." Wes looked confused Mindy said "What we all know you have a crush on Tara Mindy added but we're all suspects, except for Liv." as the pink haired girl smiled Mindy said "Your to boring to be a killer..."

Tiffany slightly smiled As Vince said "Ayo Liv you wanna real drink? you don't gotta be sitting at this kids tabble!" Chad said "Listen up uglier Michael Myers it was a summer fling it meant nothing."

Vince said "Sorry was I talking to you?" Chad said" I don't give a fuck who your taking too!" Tiffany shook her head "Chad come back." Vince smiled at her "You wanna come with us too?" Chad snapped Don't fucking talk to her!"

Vince pulled out a pocket knife Tiffany quickly walked towards her boyfriend and grabbed his arm

the manager yelled "Get out!" Vince left as the manager said "You kids too!" Tiffany rolled her eyes as the group walked out of the bar

"Fuck!" Chad said as he slammed his back against the car Tiffany looked at the boy Chad said "I could've beat the fuck out of him!"

Liv smiled "Chad do you want me to stay here with you?" Mindy glared "Hey Liv he has a his girlfriend who can comfort him he doesn't need you."

Wes said "Mindy? Liv? I'll talk yall both home." The two girls nodded as they got into Wes's car

Tiffany said "Chad - We need to get home..." Chad looked at her with a look of rage "Okay then get in the car." Tiffany nodded as she looked around

Chad got in the driver seat as he clenched his jaw Tiffany got in the passenger seat "Chad are you - " Chad asked "I'm fine!"

The Meeks boy then started the car and drove out of the parking lot Tiffany sank into her seat as she slowly caressed Chads arm to calm him down

Chad then sighed as he looked over at Tiffany who looked a little scared he started "Sorry - I didn't mean to scare you."

Tiffany nodded "Your okay Chad." as Chad then gave her a sweet smile "I just didn't like that creep fucking with Liv."

The Hastings girl nodded "Yeah he was a fuckhead...but your very sweet for protecting liv." Chad nodded "Yeah I know you two hate eachother but...I was trying to be a good guy." Tiffany nodded "I know."

__________________________________________
˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ AUTHORS NOTE
Hii! so please vote and comment for this chapter! I do love this :/ chad having his little outburst then apologizing :/ anywayss i'll see you next chapter !!