𝟎𝟎𝟒

REFLECTIONS 🦢𝟎𝟎4 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ The Truth Hurts

REFLECTIONS 🦢
𝟎𝟎4 ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ The Truth Hurts

TIFFANY FELT ANGER Rushing through her vains her blood was boiling why didn't he defend her? Liv had just accused tiffany of being crazy and chad stood there in shock....why didn't he defend his girlfriend? the one he claims he 'loves' with all his heart?

She then heard three quiet knocks at the door she groaned "Leave me alone chad!" she was laying down in the guest bed where she ran off to when she was accused of having a psychotic breakdown...

Martha smiled "It's martha I made cookies if you wanted one?" Tiffany then turned around and apologized "I'm sorry - I thought you were chad..." Martha shook her head "Your okay - but do you wanna tell me what happened between you and Chad?" Martha sat on the bed as Tiffany sat up

Tiffany sighed "Well they all accused Sam of being a killer and I was defending her because i've known Sam forever she'd never hurt anyone...and then liv acussed me of having some sorta of episode."

Martha hurt the crack in Tiffany's voice as she coutinued "And then - Chad he just stood there he didn't say anything...just watched it all happen."

Tiffany felt tears rushing down her face she quickly wiped him away "This is so embarrassing." Martha frowned and placed her hand on the girls leg "There is nothing to be embarrassed about Tiffany he is your boyfriend and he didn't defend you when he should have." Tiffany smiled at Martha's words

Martha then stood up "And believe me you will get a proper apology because I raised him a lot better then that." Tiffany chuckled "Thank you martha." Martha smiled "Enjoy the cookies honey." as she walked out

Chad who was walking towards the room as he saw his mom walk out "Hey mom is tiffany - " he then felt his mom grab his ear slightly pulling it " Ouchie!"

Martha who let go of her sons ear "You go and apologize for your stupid behavior!" Chad who had rolled his eyes "What do you think I was going to do?!" Martha had then walked away...

Chad sighed before walking into the room hands shoved into his pocket "Hey tiffy." Tiffany had threw daggers at him "Why are you here?" Chad frowned at his girlfriend "I'm sorry for not sticking up for you..."

Tiffany had narrowed her eyes at him as he sat next to her "It's just I was burried into my own thoughts and I didn't wanna make the situation worst by butting in when I know you can handle yourself." Tiffany looked down...

Chad then added "But I know at times you need extra support and i'm sorry for not giving that to you..." he then grabbed her hand and kissed it deeply "Will you forgive me?" he asked putting her hand on his face and frowning at her

Tiffany who had looked at him softly "Of course...Thank you for being self aware I love you i'm sorry." she then leaned into her boyfriend arms hugging him

Chad then kissed the top of her head "Still I should've said something to her she has no right to speak you like that - and we also shouldn't have accused sam."

Tiffany who just nodded and snugged into his chest even more hearing the sound of his heart beating fastly he also smiled "And I love you more." Tiffany chuckled "Impossible."

Chad shook his head "Nope I love you a lot I would do anything for you." Tiffany smiled as she then heard her phone buzzing in her pocket

Tiffany pulled away from her boyfriend's warm arms and pulled out her phone Chad asked "Who is it?" Tiffany rolled her eyes "It's my mom she wants me to go check on my uncle."

Chad then asked "Do you want me to go with you?" Tiffany shook her head "No you should stay here with your sister and your mom - I'll be right back."

Tiffany then kissed Chad deeply and held his face "But I'll pick us up some food and you can find us a good movie to watch?"

Chad grinned "Okay." as she then kissed his forehead and walked out of the room and into the living room to get her keys and jacket

Mindy who was on the couch scrolling through the horror movies to find a good one looked at tiffany "Where you going?"

Tiffany smiled "I'm going to check on my uncle and get some food for me and chad...you want anything?"

Mindy shook her head "Nope - but be careful." Tiffany smiled "I will trust." Mindy nodded "You never know where ghostface could be so just keep your guard up."

Tiffany took her best friends words in "Thank you minds..." The curly haired girl then walked out of the house and walked towards her car...

Little did she know she wasn't gonna like what was waiting for her at her uncles house...

___________________________________________
˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆ AUTHORS NOTE
FILLER CHAPTER !! pls vote and comment for this chapter ! a sweet chapter between tiffany and chad cuz I love them sm and next chapter is gonna be very tragic :(