𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞: 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞-𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

Kiyotaka Ayanokouji's POV

As I walked to my dorm, my mind wandered through the intricate web of my flawlessly unfolding plan. I reflected on the growth and developments of the four key elements over the past 2 years, a crucial step towards the completion of my strategy.

In the span of two years, Ryuuen's psyche underwent a profound metamorphosis. His initial fearlessness and overconfidence, akin to a delicate dance with ignorance, were shattered by an event meticulously orchestrated by my hand. In the aftermath, vulnerability revealed itself in the rawest form. As he painstakingly gathers the remnants, the transformation is unmistakable.

Gone is the reckless assurance that once defined him. Instead, his goal of surpassing me has become a silent force propelling him toward growth and development that transcends the ordinary scope of two years. In the quiet aftermath of defeat, he discovers resilience, and in the subtle interplay of fear and ambition, he unearths the essence of true strength.

Regarding Sakayanagi, the aftermath of Kamuro's expulsion lingers, casting shadows on her facade of detachment. Despite her persistent denial of Kamuro as a friend and attempts to distance herself from the masses, the impact proves more profound than she admits. The revelation that she is a far greater presence than perceived marks a turning point.

In the wake of a meticulously fabricated event, where I engineered the acknowledgment of Kamuro as her friend, Sakayanagi's transformation has been nothing short of remarkable. Comparing the past and present versions of her reveals a stark difference, a testament to the profound growth she has undergone. Acceptance, it seems, has become the catalyst for her evolution.

Concerning Ichinose, ever since the time when I meticulously orchestrated a rumor, disrupting Nagumo's plan of exploiting her, and subtly altering her perspective on a past incident, her development has become palpable. This became evident during the special exam, where her growth exceeded my expectations, although her newfound motivation did leave me slightly uneasy.

Since transferring to her class, she has displayed an unsettling level of attachment, verging on obsession, as per the professor's explanation of waifu types, identifying her traits as yandere. I'll choose to overlook the events that transpired between us in my dorm - her actions were unexpected. Regardless, it's time to move forward.

Finally, as of now, my analysis of Horikita Suzune is complete. Compared to an ordinary person, she exhibits outstanding abilities, as showcased in the special exams, sufficient to earn recognition in the society that awaits her in the continuing journey of life. She is qualified to pursue a content and fulfilling existence.

However, when projecting her future achievements, it seems unlikely that she will leave an indelible mark for future generations. She doesn't possess extraordinary talents that would surpass many gifted individuals.

Yet, this judgment pertains to our current environment-a small and immature school, a world where children gather. Within this nurturing environment, she has displayed potential beyond our initial expectations.

I owe this insight to the perspective imparted by Professor Horikita Manabu. If not for his guidance, I might not have recognized her shining potential.

As he strolled towards his dorm, the evening sun cast long shadows across the campus grounds. A gentle breeze rustled through the trees, and in the distance, a white bird caught his attention. It soared gracefully above the sky, a symbol of freedom that momentarily captivated him.

The sight triggered a cascade of thoughts. "Even now, I still find myself trapped in that place," he mused, a tinge of contemplation in his voice. "Will those around me ever be more than just pawns? Can the relationships I've forged evolve beyond that?"