Chapter 2: Stories and Lies

"So... Wanna tell me about yourself?" Rihanna asks.

I nod and start my epicly cool story. Note the sarcasm. "My story starts like this..."

*16 years ago*

Miss Hampton hears a knock on her door at midnight. She gets up yawning and slowly makes her way to the door with her baseball bat in hand. She unlocks the door and gets ready to whack anybody. But when she looks around, she spots a little baby girl with red hair looking like flames in the light. A note partially drooled on by the baby. Miss Hampton picks up the young sleeping girl and reads what she can of the note.

Dear Miss Hampton,

Me and my husband are sorry to leave our baby girl in your care. If she were to stay with us, she would die. And we can not allow that. Hopefully we will see her again when there is no threat. Take care of our baby girl. Her name is...

Drool covered the rest so the words couldn't be read properly. Miss Hampton took pity on the young child,"We shall name you Red. I imagine you'll be a handful."

*Skip ahead five years*

Little Red hides in the corner giggling as the older girls scream about their hair having gunk in it. Miss Hampton walks by to see what the noise is and sees Little Red giggling furiously. Miss Hampton sees her and Little Red's eyes widen. Miss Hampton knew for a fact that the girls were most likely bullying Red so she just winks and walks away from the sound leaving a smiling Red.

*Skip ahead 11 years*

"Little Red. Could you come here for a minute?" Miss Hampton calls into the house and Red makes her way to Miss Hampton's living room and sits next to her. Miss Hampton looks at her regretfully and sadly,"My dear girl. You have grown into a fine young women. But I'm afraid I'm getting to old to care for these children. And you do so much. But it's not enough. I contacted a great home for you in Blackpool that are willing to take you in. And that way when I visit my family, I can visit you too."

Red feels her heart break but she knew this would happen one day. One day Miss Hampton would become to old and frail and the little kids would go neglected.

"Ok." Red says casting her eyes to the ground.

"Red. Never stop looking for them. Their out there somewhere. I'll continue doing the best I can for you. Now go pack. Be ready for in two days, everyone is leaving and being relocated." Miss Hampton states patting me on my back and smiling softly.

Present Day

"... Thats my story. Yours?" I ask.

"Been living here my whole life. It's a nice home." Rihanna says boredly put perks up.

I look around and back to her,"What?"

She points to a young man that is most defiantly hot,"He's staring over here."

I look and he averts his gaze to his menu. I shrug and drink my tea.

"Um... Do you know about the wolves?" Rihanna asks curiously.

"Theres wolves here?" I question shocked.

"No silly." Rihanna says rolling her eyes. A lie. Something is up.