Part 1 ✨

Y/n POV:
" ah, im finally here!" I exclaimed, I had just finished high school and got myself enough money to take a trip on my own, like an adult. As I walk out of the airport trying to find my Uber suddenly a car pulls up, I get in and see that the driver is kinda attractive?! He has the most beautiful blue sky-like eyes and short black hair swept to the side, he had a nice athletic body with great muscular arms as he grips on the stiring wheel and he has a sweet smile plastered on his face. " where are you headed?" He says as i stare into his gorgeous eyes, i say "o-oh sorry Thneedville!". We start driving as he tries to make small talk " this might be a bit of a drive, so make yourself comfortable" he says in a seductive tone. I blush a little and say, "o-oh uhh ok!" While looking at him beside me.

As we're driving the car breaks down, we pull off the road and and I wake up from my sleep, I notice that we are in the middle of nowhere, I check my phone and turns out we have no service " well crap" he says with an annoyed tone. He tries to start the car over and over but nothing happens, we are still hours away from Thneedville "um what are we going to do?" I say still groggy from my deep sleep, " camp" he say's annoyed but at the same time slightly smirking?! "C-camping?!" I say starting to get nervous, "well I'm not sure how long this will be for me to fix and I doubt there's gonna be anywhere near to get my car checked out, we'll have to wait for someone to drive by and flag them down." He says in a slightly upset tone, "I hope that's alright with you?" He says trying to force a smile, "o-oh um well ok do you h-have the supplies?" I say "yes" he say's pulling an old ripped tent out of his trunk, I look at him nervously but start to help him set it up.

Oncelers POV:

I annoyingly set up my old ragity tent with this random surprisingly attractive girl and I look over at her and she smiles nervously at me, as we finish setting up the tent we crawl in and start putting down blankets and pillows, it's almost 9 o'clock at this point so we figured we should start flagging people down in the morning, if we have any luck. I ask her if she is comfortable and she replies with a sleepy yes I watch her as she dozes off to sleep, "she's so beautiful " I stop and think to my self "ugh stop being a creep" i yell to myself in my head as I doze off aswell....

This is the end off part one I hope your enjoying it!! 🫣