part 2 ✨🤍

Y/N's POV
As i wake up from my rough sleep i look over and see the uber driver (i didn't catch his name yet) i look at him and suddenly see his eyes flutter and freak out and turn the other way feeling the blood run to my cheeks, he stutters as he says "g-goodmorning".

As we slowly wake up we get ready and decide that we should start flagging people down, i collect the pillows and blankets etc and pack it into the car hoping we don't have to use it again, as i finish i look over at him and i see the sweat glistening on his skin and he lifts up his shirt attempting to wipe the sweat off and fan himself and he makes eye contact with me and i get flustered and stare a little and look away just to see a car pulling up behind us, the people get out and asks what the trouble is, we explain the situation and they offered to take us to the nearest gas station and we happily obliged, as we pull up to the gas station ( it was thirty minutes away) and we offered to pay for their gas for the long drive to the gas station and helping us. as they wait for us to finish getting everything we needed i tel the uber driver that i need to use the restroom and he says "okay go ahead, i'll wait outside the door" as i finish i wash up and head out and he grabs my waist walks with me to the counter to pay for our stuff.

the lovely people drove us back to our car and headed on their way, i walk over to the uber and say "i never caught your name" he replies with "Onceler, you?" i say "Y/n" as i smile and he returns with a sweet smile back and starts working on the car. suddenly i hear the motor start and i jump with excitement and he looks over and gives me a hug?! that got me a little flustered he noticed and apologized, we jumped in the car and started heading back to Thneedville.

as we pull up to the hotel that i'll be staying at for the next week he asks for my phone number?!?! i was a little confused but gave it to him considering how nice and helpful he was.

Oncelers POV
As i ask for this girl that i've gotten to know of as
Y/N she seems to be nervous but says "yes", i drive off from the hotel but before i did i said my goodbyes and gave her a sincere smile and she gives me the most breathtaking smile and i drove off looking in my rear view mirror to see her looking at me while i drive off and head into the hotel with her belongings.

i'm about 25 minutes away from the hotel just to notice that she left a small makeup bag under the passenger seat, i think to myself for a moment if i should go back to return it and come to the decision that i wouldn't mind going back to see that perfect little smile again. i get to the hotel to find a parking spot in the front of the building and go inside to the check in and asks the employee if they saw a girl walk in to check in a room with the name Y/N and that i came back to return something of hers and they gladly gave me her room number, as i get in the scetchy elevator to her floor i think to myself "what am i doing?! she might think i'm trying to creep on her" and shake my head in disappointment and walk out to find her room, i hesitantly knock at the given room number and no response so i knock a second time and decide to just shake the knob and the door opens... i walk in cautiously and close the door behind me and say "y/n??" and i walk in further and see her laying on the bed with a towel wrapped around her nicely perfect figure, she turned to my direction and squeals as she sees me and her face softens into a sweet yet nervous smile and i set the make-up bag on the side table...

That's all!! next part gets reallllll spicy 🥵
so come back 😩🤩