Chapter 1

A beautiful girl was sitting in living room on the couch eating snacks while watching television. She was so into her own world that she didn't cared about her surroundings, she was busy watching her favorite show not even sparing a glance at her Father who is sitting beside her and shaking his head while sighing seeing his daughter being so engrossed in the show.

As she was so engrossed in the show she didn't hear her mom calling her name, so a father slightly shaked her which finally made her look at him with questionable face, she just looked at him asking him to say what he wants to say.

?? :- why are you so engrossed in that show, you didn't even hear that your mom is calling you since five minutes now.

Before she can say anything she hear her mom calling her name again so she quickly replied to her mom before she get's beaten up by her mom.

??? :- y/nnnnnnn!!!!!!!

Y/n :- yes mom coming ( she shouted back)

Mr. Oberoi :- now go fast before your mom gets angry

Y/n :- yes!! And thank you dad

Saying this she quickly ran towards the kitchen where her mom is making lunch for everyone, while her dad just shaked his head at his lovely daughter.

~~In the kitchen~~

Y/n :- what happened mom

Mrs. Oberoi :- finally you hear my voice huh!!!

Y/n :- *nervous smile* I'm sorry mom

Mrs. Oberoi :- here eat your lunch and fastly go and get ready, you have to go and give this lunchbox to your brother at the company.

Y/n :- okk mom 👍

So y/n quickly ate her lunch and then she went to her room to get ready to go to her brother at the company.

Y/n's bedroom

~~After an hour~~

~~After an hour~~

This is how y/n look's

Her Dress