Prologue

It was early in the morning, almost 7 o'clock
I needed to get ready for my school.The breakfast's , that my father preparing , smell was filling the whole house. I changed to my school uniform and made my way to the kitchen. After a breakfast with my father, I left the house. I was walking like I always do but something...distracted me. 'A cat?'
I thought and walked carefully to the little cat.
He had, black fur and blue eye but his other eye was wounded. I tried to reach for him but he hissed and ran away. "No, come back little kitty!" but he was already gone.

       After a second, I realized that I was crouching on middle of the way. I immediately stand up but I was not fast enough. A black car? Yes that black car was last thing I saw in my last moment...

    Some random mist wrapped me all around  right before threw me into middle of nowhere like a rag doll . It was resembling a cell of asylum, all can see was infinite white emptiness.
'What happened? Did i got hit? Am i..dead?'
Yeah I was pretty sure that I was dead but real question was "what is going to happen now?" While i was about to loose it, some blonde locks fell down to my face, literal golden hair that obviously not mine. "What the fuck is this" I pulled down some strands like i was trying to get rid of a bug that stuck to my head.

   "Did I changed form or some shit?"  I mumbled while staring down at the strands of hair that i ripped off. I needed to check on myself but there was nothing that i can see my reflection. Then I realized that I was wearing a whitish blue frilly dress. All this were not making any sense, still, i was trying to understand what was happening but the time was up. The floor started to crack. I tried to run away but there was no use. Abyss swallowed me whole in no time right before i passed out...

          "Ma...s..alr....ple....tan..." I was able to hear voices around me. It was not making any sense but I was relived that I was no longer alone in that abyss. I straightened myself immediately after I get my conscious back. A red haired woman hold me. "Not so fast Y/n! You just woke up!" That woman was so familiar, I was hallucinating right? She was Angelina Dalles AKA Madam Red. I was loosing my mind. How the fuck was she here? Am I in black butler? Is this real? I pinched myself.  Nope, she was still here with a worrying look on her face. "Is your head okay Y/n? You fell down the stairs on your head...Its a miracle that you woke up this early." i was confused, did this girl, I mean the girl that owns this body, died at that moment and I replaced her? It was so damn cruel but there was no way I was telling her that Im not her. Should I act like I lost my memory? " Im sorry madam but I really can't remember what happened or where i am." i paused "Actually I can't remember anything at all" I added. She was speechless. "Anything? Even my name?" Well I do know you but it would be weird if I could be able to remember persons but not the memories with them. I shook my head. She nodded slightly "Wait here a little alright Y/n?" her voice cracked.  She left the room right after giving me a smile that you could feel her pity for me. I could hear some random voices coming from right behind the door. But one of them were loud enough for me to catch. "No! I need to see her auntie, please!" It was high pitched rather than other voices. "Elizabeth! She's not in a good condition! She needs to rest for now."  'Elizabeth's' sobs could be heard even from here. " It was my fault auntie! Please let me see her!" It was the last thing i heard from her, Madam Red probably shooed her away somehow. That was kind of shame, getting a chance of talking with Elizabeth would be a great way to learn more of  'this' person. Maybe i could even get to know about 'her' family but i've already missed the chance for today.

     Come to think of it, i still don't know my body's age.  I stood up from my bed and started to look for a mirror. I found one right by the humongous wardrobe. I just stood still for a second 'Am i in coma and all of this just my imagination?' I mumbled to myself. A beautiful face with blue jewel eyes and hair that resembles the sun...Even if these all just my imagination,  person that my brain wanted me to be was looking beautiful. The unfamiliar person's reflection was not just beautiful but looking like she's pretty young, maybe around 7 or 8 year old. The same dress back in that 'cell of asylum' was still on, except it had new stains, perhaps 'the accident' they mentioned earlier caused this. I checked on myself and  tried to see if I can spot any scar or injuries due to the fall, She said that I 'hit my head really hard' but there was not even a trace of any 'injuries' but the dress had blood and some other stains that i cant put my finger on it. It was confirming that they couldn't be lying about me 'falling to death'. But still, it was not explaining why im perfectly fine. Either Madam Red has some incredible medical techniques or...something else that i don't know.

After burning my brain by overthinking, i decided to wander around the room. The room was designed beautifully, not just appealing but it was making you stare even more by each detail. It was really the definition of "work of art". Something that you can't get used to it easily.

    All these aside, if  im right, if I really am in 'Black Butler' I need to be cautious. Madam Red was here and most importantly im probably friends or frenemies with Elizabeth, so I might have connections to Phantomhives. Actually It was giving me goosebumps in a good way when I think about it. But I need to focus! Its a blessing! Even if its my imagination cause of coma! I can support Ciel with this chance that given me!-
My thoughts got interrupted by doors cracking noise. It was Madam Red again, with some new faces. Golden haired, grey eyed man and Brown haired, blue jewel eyed woman. They rushed and hugged me.
Woman was crying her eyes out. What should I say? What should I ask? I glanced over Madam Red. She looked at me like she understood me. She approached them "Let's let her rest, Lilian, Roger, Can I have a word with you both?" They left after gave me a kiss on my forehead.

      It was taking so long. I WAS IN 'BLACK BUTLER' AND WASTING MY TIME LIKE THAT! Hell nah. Im getting out of here. I look thru the window. I was in first floor, it was still kinda high but not like it can kill me. I opened the window, ready to jump. I heard a boy yelling followed by a barking noise but it was too late. I've already jumped....
Something softened my fall. It was a little boy...

All the blood rushed to my brain, the boy i fell on was.."CIEL?"

✨ Well it was how it all start!! Hope that caught you interest!! I'll publish new chapter as soon as possible