chapter 1

HEYY!!!!! BEAUTIFUL ARMIES AND BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE THIS IS JUST A FANFICTION WHICH MEANS ITS JUST A CREATIONS OF MY STUPID MIND IT DOES NOT HAVE TO DO  ANYTHING WITH ANY CHARACTERS MENTION HERE IN THIS FF
SO DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY AND ENJOY
AND ALSO THIS IS MY VERY FIRST FF SO DO LET ME KNOW IF YOUR THOUGHTS ON THIS !!
ENJOY!!!

Namjoon's pov
Me and the boys are going for our next concert in L.A. this is our  concert after so long ..we are done with our concerts in Seoul,japan , Singapore,paris Indonesia, London, philipines, Brooklyn and new York this will be our last 3 day concert in L.A.
We all are preety tired right now yet excited to meet the armies they means world to us I can't be more greatful for all their love and support so we try always to give our best ...but for giving our best now we need energy n rest well everyone is asleep already I will rest for sometime too since it's a 6 hour flight I'll get some sleep.
Jungkook's pov
I woke up due to dry throat to have some water as I woke up I saw hyung's are still asleep means there is still time until we reach I should sleep some more .
.
.
.
.
.
In L.A.
Vidhi 's pov
Ahhh this pregnancy I swear I can't deal with this throwing up and mood wings ahhh god.. I came out of washroom after taking a refreshing bath and saw my sister Vanii stood there with a tray of food in her hand and wishes me good morning.. morning I said and sat down on the bed as she starts putting down my breakfast for me ....ahhh I'm so grateful to have a sister like her ... I mean it not easy to handle a pregnant woman that too during her 8th month ....she is really caring n patient with me tho she is not my real sister but cousin sister I love her with all my heart his annoying I agree but she is the one who understands me the most ... I snapped out of thoughts when vanii starting speaking.
Vanii- dii (sis,unnie) have your breakfast n I will get ready for my office.
Vidhi- office weren't you gonna take leave for the whole month to spend time with me ..( I said in a pleading way with puppy eyes)
Vanii- yeah that's why I have to go to my office n give this leave application duh!!
And don't give me those eyes.
Vidhi- why am I took cute to resist.
Vanii- no you look to stupid to resist myself from laughing!
Vidhi - bitch !!. What a bitchhh you are .
Vanii- and this bitch is gonna take care of you this whole month so shut it .
Vidhi- woah I'm the one pregnant one here why are you having mood swings huh
Vanii- coz I couldn't sleep at all  yesterday because someone ( said while giving her glares) I'm be get going I will be back within an hour or two but incase anything happens call me bye finish your food and rest rake care.
Vidhi- okay mom I will...:)
Vanii- :| bye!!
I left the house taking a cab to my work place.
( Well let me give a brief  introduction  of vanii ....she is 22 years old
She was studying event management and last year she graduated. And now working as assistant manager for an event management company which is quite popular in the L.A. she was here as a intern last year' but her boss Mr shawn geller was really impressed by her work and offer a job after her graduation which she gladly accepted and now it's been a year she is working there)back to vanii's pov-
I sat in the cab and put my headphones on and turn on  my BTS playlist and started jaming with the song
While going cab stopped due to traffic I just looked out of the window observing people doing there thing it's sounds creepy I know but I'm not it's just I like observing people it helps to understand their feelings through their fecial expression...
My eyes fall onto a family going in the supermart for shopping I guessed I loved how that man was carrying his daughter into his arms which she was around year or two old and the lady beside them  is was enjoying the adorable view ...
Seeing this I started to miss my parents my eyes started to get wet while thinking about them I had a beautiful family me ,mom and dad we had each other my father had  a famous entertainer company he used to disturbuite films like which movie will be released where on which channel etc .
My mother was a famous journalist
We were happy to have each other my mom n dad both were really supportive and protective..we were inseparable until one day I still remember that day which still gives me shivers any chills through my spine  it still scares me which caused me to leave my own country and parents and come here in L.A .and after one year one day I got the news from my bestfriends from India that my parents passed away ..
Just a week after was my 16th birthday they were coming here to give me surprise but they never made it .
I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST ...
SEE YA TAKE CARE
LOVE YOU.
N THANK YOU FOR READING THIS.