21 - VIVIEN LEI SERRANO

VIVIEN

she immediately ran towards kaia as she saw how her husband trying to unalive her, she was so scared, she's trying to understand what's happening she's having a mental block while her lover was being stabbed to death by her husband..

as soon as her lover screamed painfully she came back into reality, she found her, she found her breathing heavily, her condition was so critical. she was on the merge of death,  as sav entered, she's trying to make her live..

vivien's knees started to get weak, she don't know what to do. she was so scared on losing her lover, but she had to get it together. she need to get it together, she need to save her lover..

she ran towards her and immediately did cardiopulmonary resuscitation. she was already crying while compressing her chest..

kaia held her hands, which made her break down.. as vivien was trying to get kaia alive, she kneeled down to face her, sav stopped as she cried.

kaia smiled, vivien shooks her head..

" vivien " she breathes

her tears won't stop " p-please...... plea-se...s-stay with me "

she shooks her head, she was blinking slowly, trying to stay awake " s-sorry pagod na a-ako...i-im sorry i-i will go f-first "

" ayoko. aalagaan kita rito, kaia. gagaling ka, makakaalis tayo rito. diba tayo pa ang partner sa prom?? please s-stay with me... gagaling ka naman o-oh...w-wag ka mapagod p-please.. " as vivien's husband left, vivien was trying so hard not to let her lover gave up.. she help her hands and caressed it..

she needs to let her go...
and she needs to go..

" i-im so sorry, v-vivien.. i love y-you " kaia said for her last breath..

her hands dropped, she was no longer holding her hands, she was no longer with her, she was no longer alive..

wala na ang tahanan niya, wala na si Kaia..

wala na ang minamahal niya

she, she lost her...