☆*:.。. Chapter 1 .。.:*☆

Marinette still likes Adrien since this is following the story from season 3!!!

Adrien glances at his phone before placing it back into his duffle bag and plopping down onto the front steps of Françoise Dupont High School. He stares off into space not before a curious Plagg escapes out of his bag with a piece of camembert and hovers around Adrien's face. Adrien tries to swat away Plagg like a fly, but to no avail, Plagg floats towards Adrian's shoulder and sits and starts to speak up. "why are you so upset, you finally were able to beat Kagami today in fencing practice, shouldn't we be celebrating?"  Plagg questions before devouring the piece of cheese in one bite.

Adrien turns to Plagg patting his head slowly as Plagg's tail waves from side to side. "My father told me he would pick me up at 5:00, right after my fencing practice." Adrien moves his hand away from Plaggs's touch as he reaches for his phone, as 5:23 shone back into his face. "But I guess he lied, again." Adrien looked around at the deserted street in front of his school, hoping his dad's car would show, but no car did. He hung his head down only looking at his shoes before he felt Plagg move off from his shoulder and hop onto his lap, while Adrien, kept his eyes on the ground, periodically reaching for his phone every few minutes to keep track of time.

Small drops of water started to fall beside Adrien's feet as he lifted his head to see more ascend down from the sky. 'Shit' Adrien mumbles to himself as Plagg hisses at the sudden cold and quickly flies into the duffle bag again, Adrien picks up the bag and shields it from the rain which is starting to pick up. Adrien pulls out his phone. 5:48 pm is shown and he sighs in defeat knowing his father forgot to pick him up. Going through his bag Adrien desperately looks for an umbrella, trying to stop the rain from drenching his already wet clothes anymore, then he felt a sudden stop to the shower. He looked up to see a boy leaning over holding an umbrella over his head, getting himself soaked in the process. Before Adrien could speak up the stranger spoke up first. "Stuck in the rain huh? Well here have my umbrella." the boy gave him a soft smile placing the umbrella in his hands and turning away.

Adrien looked at the umbrella in his hands in confusion before noticing the boy in front of him about to run off. "Wait!" Adrien yells catching the boy's attention as he stopped in the middle of the street.

Adrien shifted his bag before throwing it over his shoulder catching up to the boy and pushing the umbrella towards him. "You need it to get home too," Adrien states as the rain starts to wet his hair down. The boy gave Adrien a reassuring smile before giving the umbrella back, "Don't worry about it..." The boy turned towards Adrien for an answer "Adrien." He spoke up. "Adrien! I live quite close to here, You probably need it more than me." The boy told Adrien before dashing off. Adrien grabbed the boy's hand before he could leave pulling him back into the umbrella. "Let me walk you home then," Adrien spoke softly giving the mysterious boy a warm smile. The stranger nodded and shifted next to Adrien before pointing towards the canal. Adrien looked up at him confused before the mysterious boy spoke up. "I live in a houseboat with my mum..she's sort of weird," he told pulling his bangs down to hide his blushing face. Adrien used his free hand to pat the guy on his back. "I think it's cool!" he said with a bright smile. The other boy moved his hand and returned the smile. "Yeah, I guess it is!"

They talked all the way home, they spoke with rapidity, to recount their entire lives to one another before the fleeting moments slipped away forever. Schools, hobbies, fashion trends, anything they talked about to here each other's voices. They made it to the mysterious boy's home, a silence fell between them before the mysterious boy spoke up. "Well this is my stop, Hope we'll meet again!" he told as the boy walked into the boat. Adrian's grip on the umbrella tightened as he saw the boy leave into the boat, scanning his appearance hoping to remember him in the future. Bright blue hair, sort of faded away, a guitar case on his back, ripped dark jeans wet near the ends from them being baggy enough to hit the floor. Adrien stared at him not noticing the boy had stopped moving altogether. Adrien looked up, noticing that his blue eyes matched with his hair not being able to look away. "Well I guess I should go too, haha.." Adrien spoke awkwardly averting his eyes. "Oh! Wait here." The boy instructed to Adrien before dashing into his house. Adrien listened looking around at the houseboat seeing the messy deck and stage? 'Explains the guitar on his back' Adrien thought before the boy barged back out, making Adrien jump in the process. "Here Adrien, open it later" the boy handed him a folded paper. Adrien held it tight before the two waved each other off going there separate ways.

After walking a while Adrien couldn't take his mind off the boy staring at the paper between his fingertips. He glanced around him before opening the paper, there was written was a phone number and a name signed underneath, 'Luka'.