☆*:.。. Chapter 2 .。.:*☆

The sounds of loud crashing water hitting the side of the boat awoke Luka out of his slumber. He looked outside towards the canal to see the sunrise just emerging out behind the Eiffel Tower. He groaned before grabbing his phone to check the time, 'only 6:00?' He thought before scrolling down to check any notifications he received throughout the night. "No message? I thought they wanted my number?" He whispered to himself, not before his sister crept over his shoulder. "Who did you give your number to?" She asked making Luka jump in fear after suddenly hearing her voice. "Juleka! What are you doing here?!" Luka gasped and attempted to hide his phone behind him. "What's going on in here?" Lukas's mum arising from the deck above. 'Great.' Luka thought before shoving Juleka out of his room. "Nothing just getting changed!!" he shouted, before Juleka could say a word he slammed the door on her and sighed, relaxing his body on the door.

Adrien stared at his ceiling waiting for his alarm to ring,
'why weren't you home on time
'you can't be trusted, Adrien'
'why can't you just be better
was all that ran through his head. "Hey.." a sleepy Plagg yawned and rolled next to Adrien's pillow. "don't take what your dad told you to heart, you know his opinion doesn't matter!!" Plagg explained before flying off somewhere. Adrien rolled over to see where Plagg was going, which was to the cupboard where all his camembert cheese was. Adrien chuckled at Plagg's antics and decided to start the day early, heading to the bathroom to fix his bedhead.

After a few minutes, Adrien left the bathroom looking ready for a photoshoot. Plagg poked his head to see what Adrien was up to, resulting in a sour expression. "How do you manage to look so perfect every morning model boy? I mean I would only try looking that good for a piece of camembert or my sweet sugar cube!!" Adrien rolled his eyes and then returned the comment with a sarcastic smile. "20% morning routine the rest, good genes!" Adrien picked up his bag and headed to his side table grabbing his phone, when he picked it up a piece of paper was placed underneath it.

A rush of memories flew through his head as he remembered what happened last night. "Already forgot what happened on your way home? Man, I thought you had a better memory than me but I guess I was wrong." Plagg spoke poking his head out of the bag he just flew into. "So much happened last night, I guess after Father spoke to me it ruined my mood from that night and made me forget.." Adrien spoke quieter before Plagg flew out of the bag and tickled Adrien's neck. "Ahahaha!! Plagg stop that you'll be seen!!" Adrien spoke up, his sad expression disappearing as shortly after Plaggs antics. "Where still in your room, dummy," Plagg told before Adrien grabbed the door handle. "Not anymore," Adrien told before Plagg gasped and flew back into his bag, both of them chuckling. Before Adrien left his room he quickly grabbed the folded piece of paper and put it in his phone case. "Leaving so early, and with no breakfast? What's that for?" Plagg asked curiously. "Hmm maybe I'm the one with the better memory if I remember what I do today!" Adrien smiled again making Plagg roll his eyes. After he left a buzzing alarm started playing, indicating the time Adrien was supposed to wake up; 7:13.

Luka sat in between his mum and sister, as both of them stared at him making the air in the room thick. "Soo giving your number out willy nilly are you partner?" his mother spoke up making Luka choke on his cereal. "Come on son you can tell us anything, or do I have to pry it out of you?" his mother continued, Luka ignoring all comments shot at him. "Luka you can tell me at least, maybe I already know this girl." Juleka butted in tossing her arm over his shoulder, Luka swerving her arm and heading for the door. "Awh don't leave yet son, maybe ill let you get your tongue pierced if you tell us all about it." Lukas mum joked before Luka turned towards her poking his tongue out, revealing a already pierced tougne. Lukas mum turned bright red in anger as Luka rushed out the door and headed straight for his bike before things get messy.

'Guess there goes my breakfast' Luka though to himself before getting off his bike after being a good distance away from home. He glances at his phone, 'plenty of time before school starts, of course.' Luka thought before hopping back on bike and riding around Paris to find a place to eat after his breakfast was disturbed.

After a while Luka decided to settle down at a quaint bakery that had been hidden off into the corner of the street. Ivy leaves covered the outside wall and the inside of the bakery silent, the only noise coming from a small radio placed next to the register. Luka walked in as a bell connected to the door chimed. Rushing around the corner was a blue haired girl, covered in flour and a messy apron placed over her usual clothes. "Sorry!! We open at 6:00 you'll need to wait till we open!" She spoke before looking up to see who entered. "LUKA?!!" She spoke surprised putting her hand over her mouth in shock, which covered her face in flour. 'Cute' Luka thought to himself before speaking up. "Yes it's me, Luka. Also you know it's not 6:00 right?" Marinette glanced at the clock placed on the wall above the door, creating a 'o' shape with her mouth causing Luka to chuckle at her actions. "What are you doing working here Marinette? I didn't know you had a part-time job, let alone at another bakery." Luka questioned

She gives a bright smile and says, "My parents' bakery is closed today due to there anniversary so I offered to help out at my grandad's bakery instead, but aside from that what would you like since you're my friend it's on me!" A soft blush grew on Lukas face. "Thanks Marinette, you're such a good friend to have. I'll have a black coffee then." "Roger that!" Marinette replied giving a salute to Luka, blushing bright red in the face after realising what she had just done. Covering her face she pointed at the table near the window. "...you can sit there Luka..I'll be back in a sec." She spoke in a ruffled voice. Luka chucked and headed towards his seat, looking out in the window. The Sun had already risen. Paris was just as busy as it always was. People chatting, walking, opening stores. It was known for a place like Paris to be quite overcrowded, but this bakery being almost empty even when it opened an hour ago peaked his curiosity. 'If this bakery is always this quite I should make it a place I visit daily, it also gives me a change to see Marinette.' Luka daydreams to himself not noticing a certain blonde enter the bakery.

Adrien rushes in not noticing the blue haired boy at the window. "Hey Mari! Sorry if I arrived to early.." Adrien spoke putting his bag on the bench and rubbing his neck. "A-A-ADRIEN!! oh haha I didn't think you'll actually come!" Marinette responded flustered. "Why wouldn't I come! I've always wanted to work, let alone at a bakery! And I get to work with a friend so it's a win either way!" Adrien smiled sincerely while putting on a apron, making Marinette more red then before. "W-well Adrien here!" Marinette handed Adrien a coffee and a plate full of biscuits. "There should be a boy sitting at the window! Your first task is to hand him these can you do it?" Marinette questions. Adrien turns around with his hands full and gives Marinette a big smile and leaves the room making Marinette almost faint in the process. Adrien chuckles at his friend's actions and looks for the boy that Marinette was talking about, there he sees the same blue-haired hoy from that night.

Luka feels a tap on his shoulder waking up from his daydream. "Thanks, Mari-." he got cut off meeting a familiar set of green eyes and a bright smile. The clock read 8:14 am.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hihi!! Just wanted to mention that the certain time usage was connected with the angel number 6 meaning love!!! Idk if telling you ruins the suspense but the time used all ads up to six. Waking up at 6:00, then 7:13 (13-7=6) etc!! Hope that makes sense with all the time stuff.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~