☆*:.。. Chapter 3 .。.:*☆

"No problem Luka!" Adrien replied chuckling in the process. Luka didn't know how to reply hoping Adrien would do most of the talking. "I didn't expect us to meet this quickly again!" Adrien gave another smile. "Oh, and I didn't forget!" Adrien showed the back of his phone. "I'll type it in when I'm at school!!" Luka couldn't help but smile in his new acquaintance's presence. "It's nice to see you didn't mean to ghost me." Luka smiled back. Adrien turned red at the sudden misunderstanding. "Oh sorry if it came off that way I promise I didn't mean to!!" Adrien told. "By the way I didn't know you worked here, especially with Marinette," Luka spoke trying to find out how they new each other.

"Yeah me and Marinette go to the same high school and one day she asked me if I wanted to work at her grandpa's bakery for a day in the morning so I said yes, I like baking so I didn't want to turn it down," Adrien responded while unknowingly sitting down in the chair next to Luka. "What about you? How do you know her?" Adrien questioned. Luka dipped his cookies into the black coffee and responded. "She often comes and watches me and my band practice." Luka responded. Adrien's eyes lit up with excitement at the sudden mention of a band. Luka chuckled at the sudden enthusiasm. "What's with the sudden mood change? Never seen a band." Luka questioned raising the coffee to his lips. "Well of course I'm excited to hear about a band! It seems so fun working as a group and creating music!" Adrien laughed and grabbed Lukas arm. "What's it like?" Adrien questioned, Luka tilting his head in confusion. "You know! Being in a band!" Luka chuckled and took another sip of his black coffee. "If you want to know why don't you come to my bands practice?"

Adrien practically shined in excitement after Lukas invitation but before he had time to respond Marinette peaked her head though the door. "Hey Adrien a Little help here?" She asked pointing at the massive line formed at the counter. "SHOOT SORRY MARINETTE ILL GET RIGHT ON IT" Adrien spoke before quickly rushing behind the counter. While serving Adrien glanced at Luka, both eyes meeting before Luka pulled up his phone and mouthing 'message me' getting up and leaving the bakery.

Luka left satisfied being able to meet his friends at this bakery, as he left he glanced towards the top of the door where the clock was placed. 'ITS ALREADY 8:40!' Luka thought to himself before dashing to his bike and riding off to school which happened to be on the other side of Paris. As for Marinette and Adrien they worked till 9:00 until the waitress walked in.

"Ahh thank you for taking my job in the morning today!!" The waitress thanked them. "Who knew bearing a toddler would be harder than taking care of a baby." The waitress told as she headed towards the back room to drop off her belongings. "If you want I can take your shifts in the morning!" Adrien spoke up. Marinette saw an opportunity and took it. "I-I can also help alongside Adrien!" Marinette declared as well. "Oh you guys are to sweet but I couldn't do that to you too, you're so young.." the waitress thought putting her hand to her head. "ILL ALLOW IT!!" Stormed in Marionette's grandpa covered in flour, causing the remaining 3 to jump at the sudden appearance.

"I'll be able to see Marinette every day, and model boy has a lot to learn if he wants to know the basics of baking!!" Marinette's grandad declared. Adrien still felt uncomfortable being called 'model boy' but learnt to get used to it. The waitress chimed in. "Well if it's really ok with you guys..BUT I DONT NEED HELP EVERYDAY! Only Monday's, Wednesdays and Thursdays...I have to take Hugo to daycare those days." The waitress spoke putting her head down in embarrassment before she felt a tap on her shoulder. "Don't worry I'm sure Marinette and Adrien don't mind working those days, right kids?" Marinettes grandfather turned to them for a reply. "I don't grandad!" Marinette spoke proudly putting a hand to her chest, "and me either Mr Dupain!" Adrien spoke before receiving a chuckle from Marinettes grandad. "Call me Rolland Adrien haha." Rolland laughed and the waitress spoke up.

"Oh Adrien, Rolland and Marinette I cant thank you three enough for this!! You two can split my pay I earn for the time you cover for me! I hope it's enough for you too!" The waitress declared putting them all in a group hug. "No problem Léa!!" The remaining three spoke in unison, before getting back to what they were doing, that being for Marinette and Adrien, heading to school. The walk was quite short but extremely calming for Adrien, although the same couldn't be said for Marinette.

"Soo Adrien..uhm how do you know Luka.?" Marinette questioned trying to start small talk. "Luka? We met in the rain and we walked home together! We haven't done much but I was going to message him about going to his band practice! I hope his band mates are nice.." Adrien wondered as Marinette looked at him confused "what is it? Is there something on my face?" Adrien asked making Marinette turn red as a tomato. "Nothing just handsomeness~~, I MEAN HAHA NOTHING WOW LOOK AT THAT WHERE AT BAKERY- I MEAN WHERE AT SCHOOL HAHA IM SO CLUMSY ILL SEE YOU IN CLASS!!" Marinette ran up the stairs of the Françoise Dupont High School leaving Adrien at the bottom of the steps, chuckling to himself at Marinette's shenanigans.

Marinette shut herself in the girls bathroom as Tikki flew out her bag. "Isn't it great that you'll be able to see Adrien in the morning now!!" Tikki spoke dancing around Marinette. "Tikki I'm not worried about that right now! I don't know if I tell him that kitty sections the band that Lukas in or not?? He said he 'hopes his band mates are nice..' but he doesn't even know that his band mates are in his class!! I don't know if I should tell him or surprise him!" Marinette spoke confessing her thoughts to Tikki. "Marinette I think you're worrying about the wrong thing, didn't you just call Adrien handsome..? And isn't class about to start?" Tikki spoke and Marinette glanced at her phone. "CLASS!!" Marinette shouted and dashed out of the stall. 

Adrien sat in class bored at the subject, almost rolling to sleep in the process before he heard a tiny thud that caught his attention. His bag had fallen over and in a worry he picked it up and placed it on his lap, hoping no one saw Plagg in the process. He saw Plagg curled up sleeping next to his phone. Then he had a memory of what Luka mouthed. He gently petted Plagg and then grabbed his phone out, typing in the number before sending a message.

Luka stared out the window in class, although he wasn't the worst student, saying he was the best would be a lie. He felt his phone buzz, taking it out he noticed a message written from a unknown number.

+338 xx xx xx

Text Message
Mon, 16 oct at 9:46 am

Hey! It's me  Adrien!!

:p