A and C:What happened to B?.

Party B is hurt.

Enjoy<3

ẞßßßßßßßßßßß

•It has been confirmed by the court of thoughts[ MIND AND HEART. ] and with purely and clearly given evidence that party A loves party C more than party B.

•Party B was right after all,no more will they feel threatened by party C.They are now officially heartbroken.

~Knowing fully well that their reign of their type of relationship has been washed down the drain.

•Party B is not at rest nor are they happy but they are picking up the broken pieces.

•Party B did not want to be right of such but they were eventually.

~It surely does pay to be an overthinker.
You will always be ten steps ahead.

•Ten or eleven years gone for Party A and party B.

•Party B is sad as hell,they are not happy with the results.

~They are sad to know that the voices were right.
All beautiful things will come to end.

•Party B has now gone to a state of depression.

~It's truly such a shame that an incident like this showed up when they were recovering.

•Thus,they now believe they are no longer good enough for party A nor can they give them the world or please them.

•But do note,Party B has been doing their utmost best without party A realizing it.

•Party B simply loves Party A with all their hearts.

~They knew they were slowly being replaced by someone much better,an exact replica but of a different species[Party C.]

~They knew and yet they ignored.

Party B wishes them the best in their relationship and only prays for the best for Party A.

•Party B also prays to get used to such treatments in the future.

~They can never have friends because they are not enough.

~No one ever stays with Party B till the end.
They said they would but now their alone.

~Can't a promise be kept?.

Party B exclaims ~"Someone out there is silently breaking apart.....and it's 'not' me."😭😭

THIS IS PARTY B'S MIND SIGNING OFF WITH *I WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH.*