T and S:What happened to B?.

Party B is hurt again.

Enjoy<3

ẞßßßßßßßßßß

~Seeing someone fail a thousand times gives most people joy, it's funny...

~Seeing that someone is beneath you and is no longer a threat to you is good too right?.

~Did the ten steps ahead method of an overthinker work this time?.
Ans:It worked alright .

~Party B displays another act of stupidity by ignoring again.

~Let's watch a movie shall we?.

•Welcome to the movie theatre of Party B's obvious failures,sit back,relax and feel free to insult.Thank you.

•Party B was once wrapped up in a situation wherein Party T and Party S were involved.

~They knew,they knew and they knew but what did they do?.

•They knew they had no chance but they still pushed on with it anyways.

~Party B is an idiot.

After what happened with Party A replacing them,they became a little bit desperate to fill in the gap in their heart.

•They want to find a letter that would show them the same love Party A showed.

•Be it fake or real as long as at the end of the day they would be replaced.

~Love is beautiful.

•Well fortunately for Party B,the air had been polluted by Love and like that they fell in love with Party T.

~Note:Please use a face mask always,you don't know what kind of nonsense is in the air.

Three months of having the attention they desperately needed,they once again got hurt.

~Why did you have to hurt yourself like this B?.

They saw the future,they were ten steps ahead.

~The smart ones use this method and they don't get hurt.Party B here is......well they used it but they got hurt ten times worse.

•Because of that,Party B has now learnt to never leave,read or talk to anyone without the lens of sight.

~By using this lens,you may not believe your eyes.

•Party B has therefore now promised themselves not to get too carried away with the little affections shown to them.

~With the lens,Party B will finally be able to  identify the Nos but they may become too scared to accept the Yes.

~With the lens, finding someone who doesn't like you but has the intention of using you can be easily located.The ones that really do like you and has pure intentions will suffer from this.

~Because people's feelings change over time.

~Party B isn't enough so obviously they would be replaced.

•Instead of risking a maybe,they decide it's best for them to stick to their safe zones which are Never and Nah.The siblings to No.

This is where it ends,stay tuned for more.

THE HEART SIGNING OFF WITH AN *OUCH*.