Defect x Rebel Non-Con but I take it seriously (maybe)

uh yay no grammar errors

fuck you grammarly

the map is winter city btw

I'm ass at smut (unless its a joke or smth but this is satire?? sort of??) lol

Defect is 5'9 and Rebel is 5'10 (oh wait I just realized its the same as Medkit and Subspace lmao)

oh ya im also horny

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Military Incursion. The 5th one in a row. Defect was getting tired of it. Defect was wandering around the sewers when he encountered a lone Rebel. He was about to start running when the Rebel spoke up. "Don't move or I'll shoot." He said. Defect stopped in his tracks. The Rebel was behind him when Defect started asking a question. "Why haven't you killed me yet?" asked Defect. The Rebel went in front of him before answering. "Oh, I will... If  you don't do as I say." The Rebel said menacingly. Defect gulped (gulp gulp 😍😋😊) slightly. "W- well what d- do you want me to do?" "Just stay still and don't make a sound, for now~" (major red flag) Defect just nodded. (I mean rebel did say not to make a sound) "Good. Good boy~" Rebel said, taking off Defect's clothing. Defect didn't like it one bit but knew one wrong move would get him killed. Once the Rebel had taken off Defect's underwear, the Rebel licked Defect's dark blue cock (uh yay colored parts) and Defect had to cover his mouth with his hands not to make a sound but Rebel noticed. "Oh? You like that, huh~? Well, that's not even the beginning~" The taller man (aka rebel) started taking his clothes off and by the time he had finished, a small crowd of Rebels had gathered to see what would happen. Defect looked at them and felt his face turn blue with blush. Filthy perverts. The shorter man (defect) didn't even notice Rebel approach him from behind. He felt the Rebel pin him to the floor, the Rebel's cock rubbing against his ass. The Rebel spat on his fingers and inserted 3 of them one by one, using the saliva as lube. (wow so kinky) Defect let out a small whimper as the 3rd finger was inserted. The Rebel took his fingers out and put some saliva on his cock. He lined his cock into Defect's ass, before thrusting it in and out quickly, not giving the smaller man below him time to adjust. The Rebel (uh i forgot lol) kissed Defect's neck and started speaking. "Go on then, slut. Moan like the whore you are." The Rebel quickened his pace and kissed Defect's neck again. Defect, unable to hold his moans in any longer started moaning loudly. "Good little slut~" A while later, the Rebel hit Defect's prostate. "AAHHH~ REBEL~ FUCK ME THERE~" Defect screamed. The Rebel started to abuse the spot and his thrusts slowed as he came inside Defect. Defect also came, tightening his ass around the Rebel's cock. Soon after, the round ended and Defect spawned in the area he was in, thankful no one else spawned near him. He picked up his clothes from the ground and put them on. He was estatic for the next Military Incursion round.